• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Suicide Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
Okay, here's a fun game I used to play on bus rides, but can be made into a bigger forum game!

The Suicide Game is a game where one person drops something, the next person picks it up or is somehow killed by it, then drops something of their own. Here's an example with our BBS friends:

----
Ventus: I drop a book.

Aqua: I pick up the book and start reading it in the middle of the road and get hit by a car. I drop a taco.

Terra: I eat the taco, but it's so spicy it run to the river for water and drown in it.
I drop a Justin Bieber CD I was about to burnn.

Eraqus: I accedentally listen to the CD and my ears explode.
I drop a PSP.

----

There are some examples, but there are many possible results. You can drop anything, something small as a virus, or as large as a mansion; as innocent as a feather, or as lethal as the original keyblade design (can you imagine fighting Vanitas w/ a chainsaw!). Doesn't have to be Kingdom Hearts, just don't double post!

To kick things off I'll do something Kingdom Hearts style!

I drop a Aqua plush doll.

LAMEXICH

I pick up the aqua plush doll only to be crushed to death by a rampaging mob of KH fans
I drop a mythril shard

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I pick it up, and turns into a fire hose, and sprays my face off from the pressure and breaks my skull.

I drop a pencil.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I pick it up and stab it for not making me my KH3, but an army of retcons come and kill me.

I drop a cell phone.

LAMEXICH

i pick up the cell phone and do nothing but text for the next month then die of exhaustion...

i drop genie's lamp

LAMEXICH

i pick up the lava lamp and a psycadelic genie comes out and stabs me

i drop a 1000 piece puzzle

LAMEXICH

i show the katana off but it happens to be leonardo the ninja turtles so he cuts my head off with his other one

i drop an MP bubble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back