• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Subject of Virginity.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreanur

I don't really care about virginity, lost mine last year (WOW, it was boring.).
And no, do not save till you marry, theres this chance youll never get married. >.>
Oh and what age? I guess above 15.

Rix

:)
Awards
I'd say when you feel ready and withiut any preasure. And not in a way too young age. 16-17 is an ok age to start.

What are your thoughts on virginity?

Over rated, boring and un-cool.

I hope you can clearly see I'm being saracstic with the "un-cool" comment.

Is it important enough for you to save it until marriage?

No, lost it...ages ago. I have pictures of most of the babes. Members can verify, hehe.

What age do you think is good enough to start having sex?

Whenever you want in my opinion as long as there is consent from both participants.

and because I know people are gonna talk about it......how/when did you loose yours?

Uh can't remember well, but it was in her parents bed. I was sweet-sixteen.

Lol @ topic.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
I was 15. She was 16.
She wanted my d*ck, bad. I wasn't going to stop her.
But then she thought my parents would suddenly regain their hearing just because my penis was inside of her.
The end.

She stole my virginity but didn't allow me to follow through.

Funny part is, after that night I never talked to her again.
She was my girlfriend at the time, and I didn't even bother to dump her.

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com
People are much too eager to throw away their virginity these days. I'm not saying you should wait until marriage, but you should at least lose it to someone you actually care about.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Welp, I lost mine one glorious day at teh beach, she was all like "take me nao, or nuthngz" so I saidz "whatever" and she took meh... I was 5 =D

Naaaah, I still has mine... neh, ripoff lulz.

I reckon as soon as both people want it, it's good enough... Lol, as long as it's like protected =/

People are much too eager to throw away their virginity these days. I'm not saying you should wait until marriage, but you should at least lose it to someone you actually care about.

I did, I cared for her for about an hour or two.

Endless Reason said:
Welp, I lost mine one glorious day at teh beach, she was all like "take me nao, or nuthngz" so I saidz "whatever" and she took meh... I was 5 =D

Naaaah, I still has mine... neh, ripoff lulz.

I reckon as soon as both people want it, it's good enough... Lol, as long as it's like protected =/

Lol, I was going to say.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
well my first time kinda sucked...
We were at her friends house, people were getting high in the other room and we didn't want to =/
So we went in the other room and she handed me a condom all slow like. I was like
"Here? I was expecting at my house er something."
Then half wa through some chick walked in.
I'll never forget what I said when the chick left and my girlfriend started putting her pants back on.
"What, are we done here?"

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ

and because I know people are gonna talk about it......how/when did you loose yours?

1. I think people should keep it and if they do it early, it's usually their own choice
but many these days don't care and throw it away. I think it should be kept if you have morals, if you don't, then that's a different story.
2. To me, yes for saving it until marriage. I have my own set of morals.
3. Way older then 20, that's for sure. 21 and older is fine.
4. I never lost mine and hopefully I won't and live to my morals.

virginity seems to be just thrown away these days. :/

People are much too eager to throw away their virginity these days.

I have to agree with these two. It is true that this definately happens. I hope I don't do that to myself.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Something you should give up to someone you're at least fond of.

Eh, not necessarily. We live in a different society now.

Around 17-18, provided the decision isn't taken lightly, precautions are taken, and there's mutual consent.

Haven't lost mine yet.

mesmerized

If I looked at future self seven years ago, I'd probably drop dead. My view back then were like:

SEX=EVIL
SEX also=HELL

Then I turned 17, lolz. Teen and their silly hormones. I lost it to some bum on the streets.....
[not exactly] He was my second boyfriend and a pure ahole. "I promise your my first" Yeah f*ing right you bunghole. I remember the day vividly, it sucked very badly and afterwards his pushed me from his house and I walked all the way home alone (about 3 miles)

The loser is my EX now, that and the loniest piece of crap you can ever imagine.

ANYWAYS...

Sex is fine as long as your safe with it [that and its not "forced"]. Don't be retarded, wear a rubber or fess up to your parents like I did and get birth control. I think you should wait until your pretty sure your ready for it and think you can handle the responsibilities of it.. because lets face it once you have it your pretty much hooked. lol.

O

Oberon

I don't know why people think virginity is so "special." It really isn't. It's just sex. >_>

Maybe it's the culture telling them not to have sex that makes it so special (diseases).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back