• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The stupidest thing they could do to KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
KeybladeKid1127 said:
I think the stupidest thing is make like Jungle book world or a Princecess Dairies world those moives are really gay!
a princess diaries world would b stupid jungle is a disney classic but i doubt dey would use it

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
they didnt confirm steamboat willie yet ............... the stupidest thing they could is give sora 1 special ability

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
the worst thing dey could do is make sora and riku gay and da otha thing is if dey make ery single person in kh series dies

Heartless1990

biglipsxi said:
they didnt confirm steamboat willie yet ............... the stupidest thing they could is give sora 1 special ability

How many people are going to argue with me about this >.<? for god sakes i just had to argue with so many people on the "Unlockable worlds" thread...this is just sad...check the older news. I'm too lazy to link it but when i can, i will.

sorry spamming i think...i do this too much.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
it would be stupid if they switched the controler setting around on us.. like pressing left would jump, down to attack... circle would move sora right, x would move him backwards, ect....... ahh i'd kill the game if they did that

sinharvest_angel

the dumbest thing would be when they get to the ending, and and the ending is when like everything is revealed, then all of a sudden everything disappears, and it was just a real kid who watched every disney movie in one night and then dreamt it, and when he was getting to the part where everything is revealed he had to frigging wake up, so the ending was incomplete, and so kh ws a kids dream damn that would suck

A

Audo

the stupidest thing they could do is make BHK playable. oh wait they already did that.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
The dumbest thing they could do would be to have it "All just a dream"

And make Sora and Riku fall in love...

And have kairi die...

BHK dying would be ok though...

All just a dream ending:

The end of the game happens and everything’s perfect, and your thinking "Man this game ruled!" then suddenly the screen whites out...

It shows sora shooting awake form his dream, except it's not the Sora you and I know. He looks like sora... only he’s FAT! He’s a big tubby, he has sora's face and stuff, but he's fat!

He's sitting in a recliner chair, a cheetos bowl resting on his belly, and his face has the cream form a donut on it. He looks at the T.V, and you see the ending credits of "A little mermaid" rolling by.

Sora says "Damn, I gotta lay of the Disney movies"

He gets up off his reclining chair, and taps his leg twice and whistles...

"Here boy, come here goofy!"

A black dog flops into the room. It looks exactly like goofy, if he was a real dog. "Have you seen Donald anywhere goofy?" just then you hear a quack, and a white duck with a cardboard sailor’s hat on, waddles into the room.

Sora smiles and taps Donald on the heads. Just then he hears a tap on the door. He opens it up and there’s an obese Riku there. He has a box of Twinkies with him, and jelly smeared on his face.

His three chins wobble as he says "Hey sora, I'm outa ho-ho's... you got any?"

Sora say sure, and walks to his cupboard which is stacked floor to ceiling with boxes of tasty kakes, and other cream pie pastries. Her throws one at riku and riku says his thanks. As he's walking down the driveway, he waves his fat arm. He then runs into SOra's mailbox, and snaps it in half...

He's unconscious...

Sora waddles his chubby little legs up his stairs up to his room, where he kisses his pet mouse "Mickey" goodnight. Mickey’s cage is a crappie wire one, and has a little cardboard throne in it...

Sora mutters "goodnight you majesty" before falling into slumber...

The camera looks out the window into the night sky, and the golden letters "The End" appear across the moon, along with the loud bellowing snores of Sora, echoing through the night.

If you completed everything in the game, you get a secret ending of a huge fat kairi trying to hang herself on her tree in her front yard. But she's so heavy the branch snaps and she falls one her face. Riku walks buy eating his Twinkies, and looks at her. He tosses his half eaten Twinkie at her, and continues to waddle down the sidewalk.

It ends with kairi, lying on the ground, trying to reach the half eaten Twinkie that's just out of arms reach.

Simple and clean begins to play n the background along with Kairi's anguished cries as she tries to get he Twinkie...

Last edited:

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Themuffinman said:
The dumbest thing they could do would be to have it "All just a dream"

And make Sora and Riku fall in love...

And have kairi die...

BHK dying would be ok though...
i c i aint da only person dat doesnt like bhk...................the worst thing dey can do is have da org. be a bunch of aliens from da sewers

Night Shadow

my list:
~have sora die
~have it all be a dream
~try to introduce a new char to take the place of sora
~have sora decide he realy likes namine better
~cancel the game

Heartless1990

i would put up ur quote MUFFINMAn but...that's a little too long...and...for some reason u seem to be very in detail with this. Oh my gosh! are u forcing square enix to end the game like that? no!!! you monster! kill him! kill...j./k lol.

The worst thing to happen: Sora becomes a brownie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back