• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The stupidest thing they could do to KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
The stupidest thing they could do in kh2 is turn it into prince of persia 2,what I mean by this is making the game rated M just because "blood is cool"or by making the game only full of violence and not about story.But I know they wouldn't do that,because they are squereENIX.Sorry if this is spam I just would hate that.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
the most stupid thing they could do is put a prinsess diary world in it. and another stupid thing would be to cancel potc

somebody111

It be really stupid if they told us after the release of the game that they could have sent out KH2 months ago >.>!

Fantasy Angel

Website
www.geocities.com
-make KH2 have nothing at all to do with KH (Kinda like they did with FFX-2....)
-Have Namine take Kairi's place >.> <.<
-Make it super easy (I'm sorry but I like a challenge)
-Turn Riku into the main villian and kill him off
-Make King Mickey a silly goofy character
-Make a KimPossible/LizzieMcGuire/Raven/whatever is on the Disney channel world
-Make a world dedicated to the Disney sequals ><

~Fantasy Angel

KH Lover7

I so agree with fantasy Angle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Except for the namine thing
You got good taste!

Kereton Arindale

Bad things to do:

-Get lazy in the middle of game development and make invisible walls everywhere

-If any of the main characters like Sora, Donald, Goofy, Riku, Kairi, etc. die. Especially a horrible death, like they got poked with a stick and fell off a mountain.

-You open the KH2 game to find a Halo 2 disc. lol

-Have Sora fuse with some random character and he gets Pink clothes :p

-Have the boss fights way too easy. In KH I thought they could've been harder.

-Heartless get stuck and just stand in a corner, for some reason I think this might happen, but I hope not.

-Have the game mostly cinematics...please Square don't do this to us!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Make King Mickey sora's dad...

Have Sora's mom turn out to be some ancient reincarnation of the ultimate keyblade master, and have her pwn everyone and wipe stuff off SOra's face when he gets dirty...

Turns out Kairi has been working at a strip club to get enough money to survive...

Kereton Arindale

(continued from my last post)

-Leave a bunch of plot holes in the story Square claims to fill in the next sequel...5 years from now!!! lol

-Make the game way too kiddy. Meaning that a lot of the dialogue will be dummed down to where 5 year olds could understand it. PLEASE HAVE DECENT DIALOGUE KH2!!!

-I believe this has already been solved, but please don't make this a button masher by just hitting "X" to attack. That could be your main attack button, make have the heartless being able to block some of those attacks, to where you have to do different abilities/moves/skills to harm them.

-If you are able to fight Sephiroth again...make him hard like in the first KH, don't make him wimpy, to where you can kill him in one or two combos.

d_fallen_1

the stupidest thing they would do is to have traverse town, wonderland, deep jungle, monstro, atlantica, neverland, and winnine the pooh return. that would be very stupid.

E

Ecstacy

the stupidest thing they can do is stop sora from being the key weilder permanentley or soemthing like that. that would really F*ck up the story line. or they could do that whole bhk and sora being relatives thing. i wouldn't play the game if that happened *Envyme2x looks in mirror knowing he just lied to himself*

Brian

doggy poo

the stupidist thing they could do is not release it on the day when they say they're going to release it on and make us wait another year. :(

doggy poo

the stupidist thing they could do is make the ending the same as the first one... that ending sucked and how was I suppose to know that they were going to make a second one? and of course my brother had to make it worse by saying... "use your imagination". Even if I do use my imagination it still won't happen in the acctual game. Although I do suppose it wouldn't be stupid... it would just be cruel. So it would acctually be really stupid to put a non-animated disney movie as a world... it would also be very freaky if they did that... I would never be the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back