• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The stupidest thing they could do to KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tehFluffy

The dumbest thing they could do is use some crappy battle system nobody really likes, such as what they did with KH2

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I'm rather proud of myself... thinking up that ending was very... humorous. Afetr thinking of the possibility of that ending being possible, I'm ready for anything lol.

heartslayer101

Knightflare said:
teh stupitest thing would b iz:

That there would be NO KH2!!!!

We all should know thats not going to hapen

Another stupid thing is that theres a bug in the game that makes it so the game shuts off and youre whole memory card gets erased and sqaure loses mony and microsoft buys square and the only make sqaure and sqare only makes Xbox games:eek: then all the non xbox owners cry beacause the relese KH2 again only for the xbox then square makes 17 more Final fantasy games for xbox 360 and all the sqaure gamers hang there self then after they comit suicide sony buys sqaure back and the gamers say S**** in heaven and get sent to hell.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
i think this world might have been confirmed, but the thought of having lilo and stitch in kh2 makes me sick inside. Also, if Cid doesn't get to fight in this game, that would suck too.

Rose of Irony

the worst thing that could happen is if KH was either made playable only for the N64 as a game cartridge or if the release date kept getting moved back

zenkai16

A Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Far Far Away...
Website
www.avidgamers.com
heartslayer101 said:
We all should know thats not going to hapen

Another stupid thing is that theres a bug in the game that makes it so the game shuts off and youre whole memory card gets erased and sqaure loses mony and microsoft buys square and the only make sqaure and sqare only makes Xbox games:eek: then all the non xbox owners cry beacause the relese KH2 again only for the xbox then square makes 17 more Final fantasy games for xbox 360 and all the sqaure gamers hang there self then after they comit suicide sony buys sqaure back and the gamers say S**** in heaven and get sent to hell.

Ah but i have already fathomed that so i bought a xbox also (still has to preorder his 360 but i got PS3 preorders lond time ago!)

heartslayer101

Another stupid thing is that they dont make an FMA world, just kidding okay another stupid thing they could do is 1. have Donald & Goofy disapere for 60% of the game 2. cancle Potc world 3. make a haunted mansion world instead.4.Sora goes back to the island only to find out that kairi is pregnant because she slept with tidus 5.sora turning into the thing 6.Another bug that makes it so you cant see the ending of the game and spuare loses mony and nintendo buys square and the only make it so they only make KH & FF & DQ games for the revilushin ( yes I am retarded and cant spell) so then all the games look like crap.

LIAR LIAR

Make Riku and Kairi die right infront of Sora. (T^T)

Poor Sora.

Even though I'm 99.9% sure that won't happen. (>_>)

I'm sad just thinking about that!

keybade man29

If they gave us all those screens, all those trailers, all that information, all that excietement, anticipation, and hope........ and they were just kiddi9ng about the whole thing.:mad:

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
if the canceled the game and when the game comes out n-e one hu has the game will die

LishatheAeroMage

I say the WORST possible thing they could do to it is run out of ideas in the middle of plot development . . . then all our worst nightmares would come true! EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!!

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
If it turns out that all the movies, magazine scans, and interviews were all fan-made. And that everything we think is true was all a lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back