• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Stupid Fanclub" Hate-Club

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I'm pretty sure that most of you have noticed the plethora of stupid, idiodic fancluve that have surfaced recently.

You know the ones I'm talking about, te ones that are clearly made just so the OP of it can get some "experience"

Examples include: The Aqua/Xehanort Fanclub, Sora/Riku Fanclub, and any other stupid club made for a "relationship" of a KH Character.

I'd go into more of a rant on this growing epidemic but I am typing this on my iPhone rather than a laptop.

I know there r people here who hate em as much as I do.

So Make Yourself Known

Member List

Enigmatic Masta
VirgilTheart
Roa
Aqua.
Watson
SilverJ-17
Zulkir
Laine
burnley95
Random Queen
Apollo
Macabre
Strawberry

Last edited:

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
It ain't stupid; it's called "crack pairings". =/ Often times it's for laughs and teasing, not to mention just entertain the idea of things everyone knows will never happen. And plus, it's not so that the OP can get "experience" rather it's so that fans of certain things (such as pairings) can discuss about these things at a on-topic place.

But I WILL join this HC for that pathetic "Hate the English BBS Release Date" FC earlier... thank God Silh closed it.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
isn't this one of those?

oh well im still in.

the aqua/xehanort one was clearly made just so that azrael can expand on his love for aqua/terra though >__>

and the "english release ha te club" was fucking stupid, too.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Sorry, Virgil, but I hate most of your clubs.

And Stupid Fanclubs in general.

So, I'm in.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
I like some of the newer ones though. It's about time we got non-KH fan fanclubs, even if I don't care for what they're for (Banjo-Kazooie, for one). I probably should of played that game, but what the hey?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Virgil, this isn't by any means a club made just cause of your FCs, there just doesn't seem to be any reason for them to be around other than fill up space xD

No Offence intended.

This FC is just me trying to get them (as in all bad FCs) to stop being created, now that I have pointed it out.

Also, welcome all 5 new members!

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
I like the world fanclubs and hateclubs though (It's something new.), as long as they're not overdone. Really, there's only a handful (mostly original) worth caring about imo, HB/ RG being the main one. I'm not really a fanclub person, but I did join a few of those because I liked the idea. The best two KH series worlds have been HB/ RG and EotW since KH1. I'm not sure on how good BBS RG will be, but I'm sure it'll be above most other worlds again. KH2 Atlantica is and will more than likely always be an abomination.

Z

Zulkir

There's going to be a lot of conflicting hate(everyone is going to say the hateclubs of their favorite characters are stupid, and the fanclubs of the characters they hate are stupid).

I'll join though, mostly because some of the dumbest logic I've ever seen exists in this section, and seeing it blindly followed is just more annoying.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
There's going to be a lot of conflicting hate(everyone is going to say the hateclubs of their favorite characters are stupid, and the fanclubs of the characters they hate are stupid).

I'll join though, mostly because some of the dumbest logic I've ever seen exists in this section, and seeing it blindly followed is just more annoying.

Like the Kairi hate club? :3

Added

Z

Zulkir

LOL how the hell did you know the exact club I was thinking of? Strong psychics up in this thread.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
LOL how the hell did you know the exact club I was thinking of? Strong psychics up in this thread.
XD cause my friend runs that club and she tried to bring me to the dark side, but I resisted x lol. There's no reason to harbor that much hate toward a video game character

xDDDDD

Z

Zulkir

XD cause my friend runs that club and she tried to bring me to the dark side, but I resisted x lol. There's no reason to harbor that much hate toward a video game character

I didn't think at first that people genuinely "hate" video game characters like that. My Xion "hate" is for a noble cause, "the lulz" (see sig).

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Despite not joining it, I support the Akuroku Hateclub. Sure, it might be just another annoying pairing, but this one seems to be the most annoying one there is imo. I don't know if it's because I'm against gay pairings or simply because it feels a bit more.. umm.. forced from most fangirls.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Sometimes I'll support Hateclubs, at least When they have a legitimate reason to dislike the character. But when people start pairing random characters together just cause it hadn't been done before that's where I draw the line.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Despite not joining it, I support the Akuroku Hateclub. Sure, it might be just another annoying pairing, but this one seems to be the most annoying one there is imo. I don't know if it's because I'm against gay pairings or simply because it feels a bit more.. umm.. forced from most fangirls.

I hate it because it's too much out there, i think. its' like i go onto ff.net and all i see it

AKOUKU and ROXAS/NAMINE.

(hate both. :|)

Very annoying.
*Random throughs that were somehow typed up*
I hate Akurouku, but LexZex much much much (to get exactly how much: times that by (10 to the 9th powers) times that by a trillion and then by (10 to the 9th power) and add (6+11*) and you're there) more than any other pairing, or person in the *KH fandom.

(Hate somebody else more, but not from this fandom. :| )

(*Yes those numbers were done on purpose.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back