• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Stupid Fanclub" Hate-Club

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zulkir

I like the ideas of FC/HC's, but I think it's taken way too far; they're being overused.
And there's FC/HC of something I'm against, but I don't think they're "stupid", because some of them DO have intelligent debates and make very good points. Then you have those FC's/HC's that are just filled with... idiotic people.

For example, fans predominately drooling over how adorable a certain character is (I have two FC's in mind, you gotta guess them 8D;). And haters that are just... hating (basically, they suck b/c they hate 'em). So yeah.

can i join c:

Yeah, everyone has reasons for liking/disliking a character. I do wonder though, if there is anyone who actually, genuinely "hates" or "loves" a character. I honestly find truly "hating" any character a waste of brainspace and time.

1) The character he/she hates/loves doesn't care..because
2) The character he/she hates/loves DOESN'T EXIST!.

I join a FC if I generally think it's a good character or I just like the character in general. The only HC I post in a lot, the Xion HC, is for lulz only and because I think that character is generally bad.

When it comes to clubs, like I said earlier, everyone has reasons for liking/disliking the character, and not everyone thinks the same way about everything.

The things I really hate are some of the idiocy found in the clubs. Not pointing out anyone in particular but some arguments are dumb to the point of being blind.

Spoiler tags has my rants in it, do not look if anyone is sensitive about it, it may have stuff against some of your clubs and even some of your arguments specifically. I'm not reading any bitch-back PM's either.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Either way I'm done with the FC section(maybe even the FoKH section, which people will post the same thread four times even if the same topic is on the TOP of the front page). I might just post a joke gif or something in the Xion HC once in a while or fanart in the Vanitas and MX clubs.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
I do wonder though, if there is anyone who actually, genuinely "hates" or "loves" a character.
I hope you don't doubt my love for Marly. :3
I honestly find truly "hating" any character a waste of brainspace and time.
If I can throw marushion into the fic, then it's certainly not a waste of time to me.

Imagination is my friend. :3

I join a FC if I generally think it's a good character or I just like the character in general. The only HC I post in a lot, the Xion HC, is for lulz only and because I think that character is generally bad.
:3

When it comes to clubs, like I said earlier, everyone has reasons for liking/disliking the character, and not everyone thinks the same way about everything.
I second that.

The things I really hate are some of the idiocy found in the clubs. Not pointing out anyone in particular but some arguments are dumb to the point of being blind.
I'm guilty. :3

SoNami FC: I actually like this pairing, but I don't try to convince myself something is Canon if it is not.
Opposite here.

1) Nomura(if he did) stated that pairings are only open to interpretation.
tehehe. :3

Namine: Of course. It's my fault, after all. I took the people and memories
that were inside Sora's heart...and little by little, I replaced them with
false memories.

Donald: Hey... What about Sora's promise?

Namine: Made up. It was fake. Sora never really promised me anything. Me being
with him on the islands---that was a lie, just like everything else. We never
met. I was never Sora's friend---

Sora: And you were never anything more---either...

Namine: No. You see, in all of your true memories, I was never really there.
This is why I hate namine. >.<

Xion FC: Meh, never really had any problems with this. Here are a few though
1) "People hate Xion because she breaks up AkuRoku!"

...Most people in the HC are AkuRoku haters....
I agree with you. Not everybody hates Xion for akurouku.

But i find sometimes, Akurouku is a cause of Xion hate. Sometimes.

2) "I saw their tags and they have no reasons to hate Xion!"

Exactly. The tags are crap.

Except for that one.. *you have to find it yourself*
Why are you looking at our tags? Look at the actual OP.
Common sense.

[/spoiler]

Either way I'm done with the FC section(maybe even the FoKH section, which people will post the same thread four times even if the same topic is on the TOP of the front page). I might just post a joke gif or something in the Xion HC once in a while or fanart in the Vanitas and MX clubs.[/quote]
Okay... :( I'll miss you.

And btw, if we still had rep, i'd rep you for this. o_O Seriously

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Yeah, everyone has reasons for liking/disliking a character. I do wonder though, if there is anyone who actually, genuinely "hates" or "loves" a character. I honestly find truly "hating" any character a waste of brainspace and time.

Spoiler tags has my rants in it, do not look if anyone is sensitive about it, it may have stuff against some of your clubs and even some of your arguments specifically. I'm not reading any bitch-back PM's either.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Either way I'm done with the FC section(maybe even the FoKH section, which people will post the same thread four times even if the same topic is on the TOP of the front page). I might just post a joke gif or something in the Xion HC once in a while or fanart in the Vanitas and MX clubs.

tl;dr xD

that's quite a bit of words there zul, I'm making you vice prez of this club. Ya know, to give you a reason to come to this FC of no other...

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Yeah, this is Forum Insanity and this is not to reprimand the thread creator but:

But there's really no point in singling out specific fanclubs as "stupid". Sure, these are people's opinions, and you might think they're trivial, but that's why they're here. There are more productive ways to show criticism.

Direct all hatemail to the Shamdouche FC, please.
http://forums.khinsider.com/fanclubs/124507-i-shall-call-you-shamdouche-fc.html

*Close.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back