• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Stupid Fanclub" Hate-Club

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I tried the beta, I wasn't really a fan of the "trigger(R2) to drive" control scheme. Is there a way to change it to the traditional hold X scheme?

Macabre

Gold Member
I dunno.

R2 for acceleration is the standard for most racing games y'know.
I hated it at first but after a while I got used to it.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I feel it's fine with the 360 but I just can't get used to it on PS3 . The R2 just gets too hard to hold on to when my hand gets sweaty.

Anyway, you joinin brother?

Macabre

Gold Member
Sure bro.

And I know what you mean. The 360 controller has better triggers, along with a better layout. It's directional pad isn't as good for fighting games though.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Cool

I really don't play fighting games so I've never even actually used the d pad on xbox before.

Although, I may have to try out that MvC3 cause they say it'll be easier to pick up and play.

Macabre

Gold Member
Can't wait to make a team of Dante, Deadpool and... dunno which character to choose for the third member.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
They should put viewtiful Joe in 3 as well. Or just simply make a viewtiful Joe 4. Either one would be fine with me.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I like the ideas of FC/HC's, but I think it's taken way too far; they're being overused.
And there's FC/HC of something I'm against, but I don't think they're "stupid", because some of them DO have intelligent debates and make very good points. Then you have those FC's/HC's that are just filled with... idiotic people.

For example, fans predominately drooling over how adorable a certain character is (I have two FC's in mind, you gotta guess them 8D;). And haters that are just... hating (basically, they suck b/c they hate 'em). So yeah.

can i join c:

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
For example, fans predominately drooling over how adorable a certain character is (I have two FC's in mind, you gotta guess them 8D;). And haters that are just... hating (basically, they suck b/c they hate 'em). So yeah.

can i join c:
For one, Marluxia's. XD.

The second one... i'm going to take a random guess and say Xion's.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
The second one... i'm going to take a random guess and say Xion's.
Go through the Xion HC's posts and read their essays, and THEN say that. Or ask someone why they hate her or something.
I fail to see why people think Xion hate is pointless, lol :p

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Go through the Xion HC's posts and read their essays, and THEN say that. Or ask someone why they hate her or something.
I fail to see why people think Xion hate is pointless, lol :p
For example, fans predominately drooling over how adorable a certain character is (I have two FC's in mind, you gotta guess them 8D;).
XD. I was replying to that part. lol.

Xion hate isn't pointless by any means. I just happen to like her is all. :3

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
XD. I was replying to that part. lol.

Xion hate isn't pointless by any means. I just happen to like her is all. :3
Ohh, my bad ;A;

And yeah, that's one of the FC's I had in mind. No offence to any Xion fans here, I swear. It's just that I've been lurking in the FC alot lately (I lurk in alot of clubs I'm not a member of), and alot of their recent posts is just talking about how oh so cute she is.
I'm not calling Xion fandom stupid or anything, as a former Xion fan, I respect your opinions; it's just something I wanted to point out ^^;

... Any guesses on the other club? 8D;

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Ohh, my bad ;A;

And yeah, that's one of the FC's I had in mind. No offence to any Xion fans here, I swear. It's just that I've been lurking in the FC alot lately (I lurk in alot of clubs I'm not a member of), and alot of their recent posts is just talking about how oh so cute she is.
I'm not calling Xion fandom stupid or anything, as a former Xion fan, I respect your opinions; it's just something I wanted to point out ^^;

... Any guesses on the other club? 8D;
That's pefectely fine.

Marly's?! :D

Or marushion. XD.

otherwise, I really have no clue. lol.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I'm confused. Is this fanclub actually some kind of implication that we are taking Forum Insanity (or, the fanclubs section, for that matter) seriously?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Never played the Viewtiful Joe games. Any good?
completely awesome. Play it, it's like a homage to side scrollers, it's great. Go get 1&2 you can skip the third one though, it's like a crappy Super smash bros rip off.
I'm confused. Is this fanclub actually some kind of implication that we are taking Forum Insanity (or, the fanclubs section, for that matter) seriously?

Not in the least. It's more like a club for the somewhat hypocritical. Joining a hate club made to hate fanclubs and hateclubs. It's fun. And in no way completely serious.

Join us Marmar.

Welcome Strawberry! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back