• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Stupid Fanclub" Hate-Club

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Mehhh, seems like a waste of too much time and effort to me.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Not really.

It's a lot like what you and I are doing right now, only more positive mood (usually) for FCs.

S

Starcrossedsky

Come to us, we have cookies.

Emperor-Palpatine.jpg

Lolno.

@Virgil: Exactly my point. Fanfic and discussion are a whole different medium. Fanfic doesn't really inspire that much in the way of discussion, unless you're a total geek like me. I'd rather have a discussion than a fanfic, any day.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Eeeeehhhhhuuuuhhhhhhh right, I see.

Still seems like a waste to me but hey that's just my opinion xD

Theart

Awards
If it's a waste of time, then why make a HC yourself? ^_^ You felt passionate enough on this opinion to make this thread to express your opinion on it and thus invite others who feel the same as you do about it to come and discuss it. That is in itself the whole point of FCs and HCs, no matter how crazy they appear on screen.

And note that I am not against the idea of "Stupid FCs/HCs"; I just happen to have a different definition of them than you do. :D

S

Starcrossedsky

If it's a waste of time, then why make a HC yourself? ^_^ You felt passionate enough on this opinion to make this thread to express your opinion on it and thus invite others who feel the same as you do about it to come and discuss it. That is in itself the whole point of FCs and HCs, no matter how crazy they appear on screen.

Well said once again.

I AM GOING TO FRIEND YOU NOW BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE AWESOMES~ :D *runs off*

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I made this club to try an stop the flood of stupid FC creating, I really didn't care if anyone else were to have the same opinion as me, I just wanted to put it out in the open.

Also randomly spewing 2 VG/Anime/Manga characters out and giving them a tagline a good Fanclub it does not make.

But hey, everyones entitled to their own opinion, to each their own.....

PS. Starwhatever, you can either join or leave, I don't need you amening my members for every little thing :/

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards

And note that I am not against the idea of "Stupid FCs/HCs"; I just happen to have a different definition of them than you do. :D
My lexaues HC was deleted. :(

Theart

Awards
Simple, I just change the font, the color, and enlarge the main title to Size 7 and the subtitles to Size 6. ^_^

And I usually get banners from a friend from another forum. :D

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
So it's stupid to be fans of KH pairings? We're expected to make certain types of fanclubs?

What kinds of fanclubs are we supposed to make then?!

Rock fanclubs?

rock3.jpg

Cat fanclubs?

cat.jpg

Aww...I mean, *cough*, yeah that would be stupid too.

How do you define a "stupid" fanclub?

burnley95

Row Row Fight the Powah!
The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
So it's stupid to be fans of KH pairings? We're expected to make certain types of fanclubs?

What kinds of fanclubs are we supposed to make then?!

Rock fanclubs?

rock3.jpg

Cat fanclubs?

cat.jpg

Aww...I mean, *cough*, yeah that would be stupid too.

How do you define a "stupid" fanclub?
Fanclubs for stupid pairings and what not that will never happen canon-wise.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Fanclubs for stupid pairings and what not that will never happen canon-wise.

So just because they're not likely to happen means we can't be fans of them?

This is one HC I'm not gonna be able to join.

Besides, aside from the yaoi and yuri pairings, there is quite a bit of potential for KH pairings. (And don't get started on "Nomura said there wouldn't be any canon pairings"; he also said that the FANS could decide the pairings for themselves)

Wait a minute, Nomura said we could decide pairings for ourselves, but you're trying to prevent that...

...so you're even going against Nomura? (BBS paraphrase =D )

Z

Zulkir

Y'all need to stop taking this stuff so seriously, there's more drama in this section than bunch of middle-school girls at a twilight convention.

People have been saying "these pairings are ridiculous" or "there's no reason to hate/like that character" for a loong time. This club just calls a bunch of them stupid at the same time instead of one.

calm-down.jpg

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Y'all need to stop taking this stuff so seriously, there's more drama in this section than bunch of middle-school girls at a twilight convention.

People have been saying "these pairings are ridiculous" or "there's no reason to hate/like that character" for a loong time. This club just calls a bunch of them stupid at the same time instead of one.

calm-down.jpg

Is it me or does that sloth look high? XD

Apollo

Silver Member
This might be the first fan club I don't hate. So I'll join.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Pairing FC are not the only clubs this HC is designed to keep from being created. Just FCs and HCs that have no real reason for being created.

Apollo added

Macabre

Gold Member
Sh*t, this means I won't be able to make a Namine X Goofy fanclub.

Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back