• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "Stupid Fanclub" Hate-Club

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Virgil, this isn't by any means a club made just cause of your FCs, there just doesn't seem to be any reason for them to be around other than fill up space xD

No Offence intended.

This FC is just me trying to get them (as in all bad FCs) to stop being created, now that I have pointed it out.

Also, welcome all 5 new members!

I wasn't saying just my FCs. XD There are others who do it too. And I'm not offended. ;D It's fine and I understand where you're coming from. ^_^

june

wait... what those the sora/riku fc has of stupid? I know its yaoi and most people hate it... and even when I'm not a fan of that couple but I am fan of the yaoi (and reasonable) couples and you know that soriku is the main yaoi couple of the series and has even more fans than akuroku.. I mean, c'on, sora cried..CRIED when he saw riku at KH2 and he didn't when he saw kairi (I was crying of laughing at that moment), so I wouldn't consider the sora/riku fc as a stupid one because its not a crack pairing >:C

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
http://forums.khinsider.com/fanclubs/148077-everyone-everything.html

Unfortunately, the fighting could be a problem, like June said. However, I still feel that some of the more cracked pairings don't need a fanclub, especially if no more than two or three other people join.
http://forums.khinsider.com/fanclubs/145003-marushion-fc-4.html#post4983139

The story starts on page 4, and ends- who knows where. i don't remember. Just that it takes up alot of pages.

So yea, that fc isn't entirely useless, despite only having 5 members. o_O

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Just gonna bring this up.

Xemtree.

That is all.

i never understood that.. please don't tell me that there really is a tree that has significance in BBS? enough to be put into a crack pairing w/ xemnas.. D:

x)

S

Starcrossedsky

I totally disagree with this one. There's no such thing as a "stupid" fanclub, unless it's one written out with horrible grammar and not a capital letter to be seen. If people have something they love, and want to get together and talk about it, how is that "stupid," regardless of what it is?

Squid disapproves of this HC even more than she does of the Xion HC. And that's saying a lot.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Who is squid? And just aide they love the character does not mean they need to pair them up with another random character to creat a thread.

S

Starcrossedsky

Who says it's not the pairing they love? I don't see why a love of a romantic couple should be so impossible.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
If they are characters who, in the game/manga/anime, have limited interaction, yeah it's not a pairing of love. Plus I don't think there will be any boy love in KH games so that tosses quite a few out the window already.

Z

Zulkir

Squid disapproves of this HC even more than she does of the Xion HC. And that's saying a lot.

Come to us, we have cookies.

Emperor-Palpatine.jpg

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
If they are characters who, in the game/manga/anime, have limited interaction, yeah it's not a pairing of love. Plus I don't think there will be any boy love in KH games so that tosses quite a few out the window already.

Still there is fandom for it, and thus the purpose of FCs is to allow a place where fans can discuss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back