• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Struggle Ends: Black Rose Part 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Q

Banned
(lol, time for Malchor to kill off all the loose ends. :D)

Before anyone could answer the King's remark, before anyone could act, something happened. Something sudden and deadly.

"FEAR ME, FOR I AM GOD!"

This voice suddenly let loose, like a cannon, in the throne room, rebounding across the huge entranceway and the corners of the room. It continued on for what seemed like eternity, but was actually a second, or less; no one could tell after where it had come from, or if it had come from anywhere at all. This would not matter in a moment, however. Quite as mysterious as the voice was but evermore frightening, a bolt, a blast came down from the heavens, a spear of nightmarishly powerful magick, energy condensed into a pillar, which broke the roof and exploded, the immense power of it causing the whole throne-room to collapse as the very foundations it relied on blew apart like cheap metal hit by a mace. A strike from the orbits, from the stars; a strike familiar to many in the world of wizards but barely known by the commoners, the peasants, even some of the rich. Who had caused this intense damage in this one moment? And why?

Malchor the VIII. That answered both questions.

As the pillar of intensely powerful energy disappeared and the carnage became apparent to all attending, or whoever had survived the blast, which had only been the important people attending, the measly old wizard became noticeable, a horrible maniac grin spread across his golden features. The light shined onto those odd features, and his demonic, metal eye stood out, not looking like a regular eyeball at all, but more like a demonic eye, a horrible maw in his socket. The deadly wizard wheezed and hacked and coughed in a gross manner as he hobbled to the King and the remainder of the people left, the important ones, as the rest had been killed off in the explosion of the pillar. He looked, for all effects and purposes, to be a homeless person - a golden homeless old man. But that was too far from the truth of his nature...his insane nature.

The old man continued to hobble up to the King, the thoughts on his mind still hidden by his absolutely insane grin. He had come here at a request for help, the White Rose Kingdom versus the Blaze kingdom. Why they approached him, he did know - he was, after all, the best wizard in the god damned world, or at least on that planet. This had been made obvious by the explosion that had just rocked this building, killing off all the Court officials that Malchor thought were loose ends, simply vaporizing the lot of them. It was the first step in any operation involving the wizard - his paranoia had no ends, and even now he was still on his guard; this Malchor was a simulacrum, a copy, one of seven the wizard had made in his times across the world. He had sent this one to talk and deal with the King - after all, they were identical in mind and body and soul, except for their power levels. Now, as the simulacrum approached the King and came nearer to the last remnants of his little party, he spoke.

"Malchor bids hello, fair King - and he apologizes. He did not have the time to tell you that extermination of the Court would be vital if he was involved in your operations, for matters of secrecy. I am but a simulacrum of my master, an exact duplicate in all respects except power - I have but a seventh of his abilities. He does not wish to meet here, he would feel more comfortable in his lair. I have been sent to negotiate with you all - to hear you. I will relay whatever I am asked to my master, and also my decisions - after all, I am him. We are identical...as are my other six brothers."

The copy bowed, and waited for a response.

(LOLDEATH >D)

Last edited:

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
OOC: I am completely confused by Sir Meta Knights post, and sorry I haven't been her lately. My brother moved to Kentucky this weekend and I had to go and help him move in. SO here is my post....still confused

IC:

Jasmine was just fixing her face with a few touch ups on her mascara and eyeliner when a guard came rushing in. Jasmine wasn't a person to be taken lightly on things and one of them was coming in without an invite either at the door or called. With a quick movement of her hand she picked up a gun from her table and shoot the man in the leg sending him screaming to the floor in pain.

" Wasn't I clear on speaking before entering?" Jasmine said going back to her sinister attitude. She quickly came over and put pressure ont he wound for the guard and called another one in to help the man.

"NO! I have important news for you General!" the man said ignoring the pain in his leg. He knew he would be fine for the bullet went all the way through his leg, also his news was of much urgance.

"What is it?!" Jasmine sternly asked getting up to look down at him.

"The...King," the man started then hissed in pain as Jasmine kicked his leg. Jasmine was in a hurry to do something of important.

"Get to the point." Jasmine remarked.

"The King, is...dead!" the man said sending Jasmine's mouth reaching for the floor. She quickly grabbed the man's collar and pulled him up with strength most men have never seen in a woman.

"Are you sure?" Jasmine asked looking angerly into the poor man's face.

"I'm positive, the Princess has become the...*hiss*....Queen and she doesn't know what is going on. It seems the the king left nothing about his plans to her. We maye be stuck her for a while." Jasmine tossed the man on the ground and waved for him to be taken to the infirmary. She was by herself again in her tent and as she saton the bed she removed the Princess Lightening's letter from her shirt and looked at it, almost through it. Jasmine realized this was her chance if she wanted to get away. The king was the only one, well as far as she knew, that knew she had betrayed her own kingdom. With no blackmail on her head she could sneak away from the military and help the Black Rose Kingdom. Yet Jasmine knew she has to stay low until the right moment.

Q

Banned
(It's not confusing, actually; I leveled the whole god damned building and killed everyone but important plot characters and anyone RPing a person, kk?)

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
The Princess... Queen? thought the General, his eyes narrowing at the King's words, searching for some sign of bemused humor in his face, She is too young... What is the King thinking? But as this feeling ran through his body, an even deeper urge of loyalty and trust overcome his previous doubts... He lived to serve the Black Rose family. If his Majesty saw it fit for the Princess to take the throne, then it was his judgement. He simply gave a nod, and opened his mouth, preparing to voice his thoughts. However as he was about to do this, another voice cracked down through the silence and interrupted him.

"FEAR ME, FOR I AM GOD!"

This roaring blast of noise was accompanied by a strange bolt of magical energy, which shot down from nowhere into the room... As the bolt shot down, the General reacted, his muscular and powerful form extending as he placed a single hand on the King's shoulder, his eyes flashing and mind set as the bolt of magical energy hit home, striking the center of the room. An explosion, so massive and powerful that it completely obliterated anything it touched, shot outward, racing outwards toward them at a speed so high, nothing Allgemein would have done could have stopped it... But he had prepared as the bolt was coming down.

The explosion shot through them, the magical energy racing through the King and the General as Allgemein phased them both through this assault... The King, no doubt, had some sort of way of escaping, but the general took no chances. Allgemein lived to serve the Black Rose Family... He would not let one of them die... But who? Who would try something like this? Neither Kingdom could have pulled this off... But the answer apparently stood in front of them... In the form of a wizened old man...

"Malchor bids hello, fair King - and he apologizes. He did not have the time to tell you that extermination of the Court would be vital if he was involved in your operations, for matters of secrecy. I am but a simulacrum of my master, an exact duplicate in all respects except power - I have but a seventh of his abilities. He does not wish to meet here, he would feel more comfortable in his lair. I have been sent to negotiate with you all - to hear you. I will relay whatever I am asked to my master, and also my decisions - after all, I am him. We are identical...as are my other six brothers."

These were the words this "Malchor" spoke, and as the General listened to his tirade, he narrowed his eyes, keeping at the King's shoulder as he looked upon the wizard... He would not interfere... Not yet... It was the King's call... But if this old man tried to harm the King, Allgemein would have to take action... He tensed as he waited for the King to respond, his eyes blinking coldly as he stared at the old man...

stripes

Time Is A Mysterious Thing
Elysia who was leaning on the wall in the beggining, was now in a standing position staring at the King. He was giving up the throne to the Princess. She didn't know what to say, let alone, she didn't want to say anything. She knew that he thought this through and that was his final decession. So what was the use of arguing with him she was about to lean on the wall again when she loud sound had came through the room. She covered her ears. When the noise had stopped she saw Malchor standing in front of them, talking to the King.

She didn't feel at ease, but she wasn't going to interfere. It was up to the King, maybe it would be his last duty to his Kingdom. But the old guy, gave her the creeps. She rubed her shoulders slightly staring at the King then everybody else in the room, they all seemed to be on edge.

Zabazu

The Magic Man
I guess Ill now have to choose what side I want to be on now that I am back. I think Ill have to choose blaze since barely any people are on it. Please tell me what has happened so far though.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
OOC: Please forgive me if this is one of the following: 1. If it isn't very long. 2. If I miss anything, sorry it's kinda late of here.

IC: Hikari looked out at the kingdom, remembering some of the past but not very much of it. She looked away unsure of if this war is a good idea, but since she barely remembers anything of her childhood other then growing up on the streets; walking away from the window she stopped looking around the small area she was in. She walked out of the room and headed for her chambers, stopping as the sun hit one of the walls just right.

Flashback

A little girl raced through the streets, she looked around for her parents; fire was all around her tears ran down her face. "Mom! Dad! Where are you guys?!" She just couldn't find them no matter how hard she tried, she spun around to see one of the castle guards behind her. "Come with me Princess Hikari, we must get you to the safe zone."

Reaching the area she felt one of the flames hit her ankle, falling she blacked out listening as the screams faded out. "Hikari!" A man's voice called, but other then that she heard nothing; knowing that she had a very slim chance of surviving she thought a sad thought, "Maybe...this is the end for me." Beyond that she couldn't hear anything other then her thoughts.

Ends Flashback

Looking up confusion in her eyes, she watched as it appeared that flames were trying to burn down that wall; looking away she walked down the hallway quickly she broke into a run...she couldn't understand pushing open the doors a question came to her mind: How did everyone expect her to act when she wasn't the true princess...but yet she pretty much stole to survive?

OOC: Once again, sorry. 'Night!

Dark Heart 2

GONE FROM JULY 21-AUGUST 10
:OOC

Name: Asch Dizman (aka Warrior of the Flame)

Appearance: WITH ARMOR ON
fireemblem9sblackknightvx6.jpg

WITHOUT ARMOR ON
shinthefireknightbytaloht7.jpg

((Sorry for being so illiterate, but it's late and I'm tired XD))

Personality: He is what is often referred to as the 'strong, silent type'. Though he may not look like an intimidating opponent, he is a fierce warrior when on the battlefield. Though he does not talk to often, he still likes to speak what is on his mind. Sometimes he will seem somewhat cold to people, but he really does have a passion for those that he loves and those that are close to his heart, he just doesn't show it all of the time. Asch will do whatever it takes to protect the things that he holds dear, and if need be he will place his life on the line in order to do so. He is not quick to judge people, and will not say a whole lot about them until he knows them well enough. When maddened, his anger will rise and rise, influencing his strength and speed during battle, many times for the better, and other rare times... worse. Though he may not make friends easily, he sticks closely with the ones that he has.

Bio: A man with a mysterious past, Asch was recruited into the Fire Knights of The Empire. One of the Commanders had an interest in him, after seeing his skills with a blade in a local tournament. Obviously, he has been training for many, many years. Since he was a child, he has had to defend himself from thieves, bandits, and other such things that came to harm him, thus adding to his fiery demeanor of his personality now. It wasn't long until he drafted into the ranks of the Fire Knights. Respect for the young man grew quickly throughout the Knights, all of them knowing all to well how amazingly he handled a blade. They also knew not to get on his bad side, for they saw what had happened to those that had done just that. Part of his training was learning to control fire to his own will. Asch accomplished this with great ease, and made it flow the way he wanted, when he wanted it too. His strength increased, his speed increased, as well as his intelligence and knowledge increased through the years of his training.
Asch had been with the Fire Knights for a few years now, and is finally beginning to get a taste of what true battle really was. A disagreement began between the Black Rose Kingdom and The Empire, which escalated into an all out war. This placed Asch, his squadron, as well as many other ones, in the middle of all the fighting. Everyone once in a while, when Asch isn't in a fight, he hears many... strange happenings between the Black Rose and The Empire. Some things he heard were quite intriguing. Others on the other hand were just too far fetched. Whatever the case though, Asch wanted to get to the bottom of the rumors he had been hearing, whether it meant sneaking into the Imperial Palace, or making his way deep into enemy territory himself...

Powers: Embodyment of Flame: He can infuse a great amount of fire into his weapon, as well as all around his body, whether his armor is on or not.

Physics of Fire: He is able to manipulate fire as he wills it, whether be it controlling the flames that already burn within the world, or the flames which he conjures up himself at any given time.

Explosion: Asch leaps high into the air, and just before returning to the ground, he slams his blade into the earth, causing the ground to erupt all around him. Fire, along with lava, spew from the ground, while all the chunks of rock are flying everywhere, as well. Truly devastating to unsuspecting enemies.

Berserker: His strength and speed increases about ten times it's normality, but charges into battle without thought

Theme Song: The Soldier's Song ~~Demon Hunter :OOC

Zabazu

The Magic Man
Time for my post I suppose.

IC:

---------------
\\.My past is gone.//

Will; or Bill as he liked being called now, sat on his throne of blood and tears, pure black in appearance, made from the finest onyx and obsidian stone, set with magnificient rubys on delicatly carved spaces near the armrests and such. On his head he wore a Helmet of fine metals, signifying his rank and status in the Blaze Empire. He had done so much to do so really... Terrible things he would never like to remember but plagued his very dreams every night. He had backstabbed, lied, and cheated his way to this place. Yet he aspired more power. He was in command of a good portion of the empire's infantry, but then again what was the purpose of that? He was never too brilliant in tactics, but still had managed to get the job done. Not that it mattered really.

He stood up and smiled, the dim and grey walls of polished stones reflecting the light and making it seem a sneer. He turned and then spoke to the one nearest to him; a courier by the looks of it.

" So... Have the crystals been sent to our garrison here? To further power our infantry and machines?"

The courier nodded, and added.

" currently s-sir" He had stopped, and stared at the wall behind Will... Blood was seeping from the wall... The scared man gave a little shriek and then continued quickly, obviously not wanting to stay in this damned place any longer." THEYAREQEQUIPINGTHEMTOOURRANKSNOW!" and dashed out of the hall, screaming at invisible things only known to himself.

Will laughed, he had made the man see these things, wondering if he would stay sane long enough. It was very entertaining actually, and he did it to a courier or to a lone infantry wandering the halls. He shook his head while his laughter died and then stalked off to his courters, ready to contact the king about the succes of the shipment.

ooc: Sorry, its kind of crappy, I just want this to LIVE!

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
OOC: Yes, finally someone else posted!

IC: Stopping as she heard the scream she spun around, spirinting down the grey and black halls; heck this was one of Hikari's favorite past times. Stopping as she reached one of the doors, she closed her eyes and used a simple spell showing up in the hall she saw Bill; hiding a smirk she asked angrily, "Bill, what in the world do you think you're doing?!"

Waiting silently for him to reply she looked at the ceiling, looking back at the member of the Blaze Kingdom she knew what they pretty much thought of her; staring at him the princess asked calmly, "Have you ever thought about taking the throne yourself? Tell me the truth, don't lie to me." Hearing that one person that Bill and recently been talking to; the next thing that was heard as an ear deathing scream glaring from where it had come from.

Turning her sapphire hue eyes to lock eyes with her second general's emerald eyes, waiting for him the young woman waited to see what he would say to her; closing her eyes she reopened them again and looking at him with a little bit of sadness and confusion in her eyes...hiding it behind that usual glow that's always in her eyes. "I don't think you'll have to worry about that one guy, I took care of him...I never liked him anyway."

Electropop

What would you do for a Klondak Bar
Website
www.myspace.com
OCC: I'm sorry, my Grandmum is importent to me. Shes finally been released and is showing good sides of her Breast Cancer. So, I have been spending time with her. Sorry, Sorry. -.-

IC: Versus was about to speak again when a boom came from behind. Part of the office was in torn and some where dead with the debrie. a voice spoke behind him

Versus moved swiftly and took out his Gunblade, putting it aginst his throat he looked at his new guest. "Malchor pleasure, Please next time you drop by dont make such a big sence for it seems you killed a few. Think before you act." He sighed as Lightning came in.

"Brother, The king is indeed dead. And by the looks of it, I think we need a new room..." She looked around as some eyes came upon her eyeing her. "What?"

Some guards came in and started to pick things up, she locked on with her brothers eyes came.

'I take it you have news?' she asked to him with her mind.

'Speak later' then he shut his mind from her.

"Come, we will go back to are longue area in the privte rooms. Come." She turned with her lady in waiting walking behind her. She waited for everyone to come...They had things to speak off.

occ: Be on later. Also..Mind talking with Light and Versus, no one can hear it. >: lol.

stripes

Time Is A Mysterious Thing
(Finished it like two days after I got it...Best book in the world)

Elysia saw that the meeting had no longer had nothing to do with them. She watched as the generals and soldiers stood attentive waiting for the next orders, but all Elysia was, was a assain, if must say. She sighed and left the room to wandered down the palace walls looking for something to do. She was looking for Bill at first he was always a joke, but her heart didn't seem into it. She decided that going home would be the best decession for her. She walked towards the exit of the palace her gaze focusing on the ground. She felt so upset right then, that things could be great and she still didn't care. Her thoughts were with her brothers. She could feel them alive and she just wanted to cry, cause there was no way she knew how to save them. She rubbed her eyes then rested her hands on the inside of her back.

Zabazu

The Magic Man
Ill post.
------------------

Bill ignored her, angry that she had deposed of the messenger. Of course he had intended to tell her the news, but not this moment, and her question was assanine. Although he would strike her down this very moment, it wouldnt prove anything...He had to get support, perhaps the first general would help him in his goal.

He smiled and then simply told her, shielding his mind incase she was not a buffoon like he thought of her..." Well my Queen, I live to serve. Never to betray!"He then stalked off to his quarters and shut the door behind him, going for the bed and flopping onto it. He then started to laugh, the walls of his room making it reverberate throughout the entire citadel.

He stood up then and stared out the window, then turning very serious. Very serious indeed. He quietly went to the nearest cloak that laid upon a chair near his desk, one that would conceal his persona, and then left the citadel as fast as one could on his own two feet, rushing towards where he had been called....
ooc: sorry, it was a shitpost....

VirusCoreHacker

"My My...What a rachet" Fidchell throught to looked around the partically destroyed room and wondererd how her Highness deals with sort of stuff as the days pass, He smiled to himself at the throught.
"Coming Fidchell?" Her Highness breifly spoke

Caught up in all his thinking, he didn't notice her Highness and everyone else were leaving the room, he Quickly scurried to his feet and followed everyone else out of the room, but before he was able to leave, he breifly spoke.
"Pardon Me Your Highness....I've have seen to forgotten my staff...Hurry on..I'll shall join you " He breifly spoke.

She Sighed, and continued to walk toward the next room, as Fidchell smiled innocently at his own forgetfullness.
When she was out of Sight, He turned around and quickly walked back to the room and passed the guards who were heading the other way with pieces of wood and rocks from the partically destroyed room.

Fidchell walked into the empty room. "You can come out now" He Breifly said, just as a Figure stepped out of the darkness,
A Heavanly Armored man with White skull-like armor, That made him look Powerful,indeed dangerous. Frozen blue hair as the Artic winds and a bright red cape, which flew in the breeze, all this was connected by his Bright red eyes.

Fidchell turned around to speak to him. " You were reckless in coming here, Thantos..Someone is soon to catch on"
"Deepest Apologies My lord......But with the Situation at hand, I had no choice." The Warrior Spoke
"Yes...With their king dead and our king giving up the throne..Problems are soon to arise." Spoke Fidchell

"Your orders My Lord?" Thantos Spoke.

Fidchell chuckled " Your always wanting to get to the point...we really need to sit down and talk..Thantos" Fidchell Joked.
"Your Orders My lord"? Fidchell's Laughing stoped as he too was also serious" He Began to walk out of the room.

"Send Odium to check the situation at the other kingdoms...That is all." Said Fidchell
Just as Fidchell turned around, he saw that Thantos was gone. So he continued to walk onto the other room to join her Highness and the other members of the counsel.
"My Apologies my lord, for being late...Now shall we begin?" He Said as he took his Seat in the newly customed room.

OOC: D= i suck at this

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
OOC: This is going to be a short, somewhat crappy post. Sorry.

iC:

The General watched as the King dealt with the situation without difficulty. That King had dealt with the strange old man; this strange Malchor, like a strong King should. They did not negotiate with those of his type. The Black Rose famiily would remain in control, oh yes it would. As the King spoke, the General did not respond, simply watching Malchor to make sure that this old wizard did not try any more tricks... The General would ensure the safety of his King...

Once the words were spoken by King Versus, he left, obviously traversing to a different room, one where the surroundgings were not quite as destroyed. The cold-eyed General followed him, his eyes catching the view of the Princess as she entered the room... So this was to be the heir to the Black Rose throne... As the General looked at her, he nodded to her, a simple aknowledgement of her presence, one that he rarely gave anyone. If the King felt that she was the best replacement for him, it was his judgement... Or at least, that was what Allgemein tried to convince himself as he followed the King into this new room.

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
Jasmine knew that Bill was better met for this job. He practicely wanted the throne for himself, maybe he had something to do with the King's death...

"Okay, the meeting with the princess has to be over by now, I should meet them on their trip." Jasmine said talking to herself, "I mean they should be easy to find after all, they are to look like a band of misfits."

"Jasmine, what are your orders for the men?" said a guard from one side the door.

"Have them keep a watch out for an up rising from the villagers, they are bound to have heard the news." Jasmine replied. She heard the man's feet snap together in a salut and walk away.

Jasmine sighed realizing how close her plans were for being revealed. She went back to packing her saddle bags with water, food, clothes, and some hygenical needs. The bags were going on a horse, but her own hover bike and it was always easier to attach them after being packed as well as being faster.

"Guards!! Please get me Frank!" Jasmine yelled out to her watch men. In a few minutes a stern looking man walked into her tent.

"Frank, I'm leaving you in charge here while I'm gone. I'm off to the castle to check things threw with the Queen and Bill. The men need to be kept busy and the village watched as well as the roads for smugglers." Jasmine said buckling the bags. "Good luck, I trust you."

That was all she said as she walked out the tent leaving anything that reminded her of her past mistakes. Just the things that helped the White Rose kingdom fall, the hand crafted guns by the royale court, the days she was knighted, in holster on her hips. The guns used to kill some of the royale family. They were what kept her moving forward with her plan of deserting and find Princess Lightening.

Jasmine tossed her saddle bags on the back of her hover bike and strapped them on. Then climbing on like it was a horse she started the engine and sped quickly a few feet over the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back