• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Struggle Ends: Black Rose Part 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Electropop

What would you do for a Klondak Bar
Website
www.myspace.com
There is nothing Good nor bad,
but thinking makes it so.
An Ancient line of kings,
A Modern Cavitation,
blessed with the Black Ices cries.
A now lone kingdom, fighting for Forestall,
The Struggle of living comes not to the Prologue,
But for a new Era.

Dear Reader,

I ask for your help and Strength. My country is at war. Yes war. The Peace Treaty of Bella was broken two months ago, when the Blaze Kingdom fired there tanks at the White Rose Kingdom. Blood was shed on both sides and the White Rose Kingdom was outnumbered to 1:4. They destroyed there Royal capital, small farms, and other Regions. Survives have come to the Black Rose kingdom to start up there lives again, and we welcome them. But they need to be at there homes, There Princess Catalina, is the Queen of the Black Rose, who is married to my brother. It was to unite the kingdom even more. The Blaze kingdom at The Peace Treaty of Bella, was also another Marriage. The child of the King of the Blaze kingdom and the child of the Black Rose would unite when there time came. The Marriage was called off. Including the Treaty. Its sad to watch a simple Treaty that was signed in blood.

The last of White Rose family is with us, under save keeping. But we also have one more problem...

Annerire il Ghiaccio A.K.A., Black Crystal

You are thinking what is that?

They are using Black Crystal. Something that is common in one place, the White Rose Caverns. They use it to power there weapons, guns, and even everyday things. They make young men and women to mine it, using children as young as 6 to work. It sickens me, for they used it there Advantage in the Treaty. It all started when one child died. It was the first death upon the mining, and it caused a stir. People started to fight back at the Knights Of Fire. Causing the people to be killed. Then War broke.

Since then the Black Rose kingdom has been the battle field, People have died, innconncet blood spilled. Im calling from all over for the help, I need people to spy on Blaze Kingdom and find out there motives. I will pay a good deal of Rewards for the people who help. Also, I need generals, as well as good War people to help me prepare for the stakes, me and my Brother have been both trained, but a lot of are staff was with the White Rose when the counter attack, thus they lost there lives.

Also, I will be looking for a small band of people to come with me to the Mines. We need to take some of the Crystal to find of its weakness. Then we can turn it against the Empire.

I am not forcing this upon you to take my call but it is needed. I hope for the people I have met in my past traveling will come. Remember, It is your choice to come to my Aid.

For those who do come, Please send this letter back, with the Owl who came with it. Her name is Koshbia, and she bites. When you find that you are coming, come to the castle. Tell them your name and they will grant you in.

You will all be staying at my home, and all well be cared for, I can not stress much as to hurry.
I shall wait.

H.R.H

Princess Lightning of Black Rose.

Welcome!

It is the 2nd part to the Black Rose kingdom. Something I did a while back but it died. But this one wont! I promise you this! Because if this dies im going to kick some ass and take some names! So if you Are not Committed to this and will most likely leave after some time, then don’t join. For I want people who are Committed to this.

Now you must all be wondering what is going on. In the first one, The job was to find the Versus Rose. Which is the twin brother of the Princess, which was completed. (In my Mind) But I went ahead and went with the story, At the end of the first part, there was a treaty. The Peace Treaty of Bella. It was to stop any war from coming of the three kingdoms, but sadly the Blaze Kingdom is one not to keep a promise. Even if the Treaty was signed in blood.

So, Now Im going with the 2nd installment and get this going,

As I said, I have two sides, for the White Rose doesn’t count..since there mostly dead. And it is now Blaze Kingdoms Tertiary, Once we go on those grounds there will be lots of Imperialis going after us, (Oh what fun.)
I need spies, and I need a Blaze kingdom. I ask for anyone to be king to PM me. Send me a Template with it fully complete, and I will decide. As well as a few General and anything else I can think of.

Past Fighters

Also, for Battlers that have fought before the princess are welcomed. Including the King, but he isn’t used much.. But Atlas, please use the ones you fought with.. It will be most interesting anyway.

Now for the Weapons, As you can tell guns are welcomed. Machine guns, tanks, all war stuff is smiled upon. The Black Ice is a crystal, (Per say) the is used with Magic, if you are someone who is good with Magic, then is something will be helpful. I will give more Details once I figure who I need where.
Knights

The Knights, There two groups for both Kingdom, Blaze is Knights of Fire, the one for the Black Rose kingdom is Knights of Isolation. These are the most highest and the most important, and I need good men And women to full these brackets. I would like 5-6 on both sides, the Knights whenever there is a meeting on any side the Knights must come and be present for both Kingdoms.

Please come and help with the Isolated Kingdom.

TEMP

Name: (Easy I hope..)
Appearance: (what they look like)
Personality: (How they act)
Bio: (For those who are just that ignorant, this is their history, a summary of their life, you don't have to put it all into detail)
Powers:( Can they control something, Are they good at Curing? They can control something with there mind?)
Theme song: (Something I love)

NOW I ASK THAT YOU SEND YOUR TEMPLETS TO ME BEFORE POSTING IT ON THREAD, IF ANYONE POSTS IT WITH OUT MY KNOWING YOU WILL BE DECLINED. NO IF BUTS OR ANYTHING ELSE. THIS INCLUDES EVERYONE. UNDERSTAND?

Rules:
No Power playing
No God modding
Romance fine Keep it PG-13
No Killing. (Unless asked)
Cursing, Lets not go Cid Mod.
One to two Paragraphs.
Literacy is a must.
Please Post on the top of the Temp "THIS IS SPARTA" So I know you read the rules. If not Declined.
If you are gone, you must TELL ME. If something happens and its an Emergency then fine I understand, but if you leave, and you know. And I find out. Your gone.
If anyone drops, You must also tell me on PM.

YOU MUST BE COMMITTED TO THIS
(Meaning: Don’t post a few times then leave from Khinsider.)

Have fun. For real.

Blaze Kingdom A.K.A. The Empire:

King: KH
First General: Bo
2nd Command: Zab
Knights of Fire: (up to 5-6)
I shall also be throwing something’s in there.

Black Rose:
King: Sorasheart281
Princess Lightning: Sorasheart281
First General: Cyber
2nd Command:
Knights of Isolation: (5-6)
Beuxxx
Grand Master Chris
vch

Once it is ready to begin I shall send out PM’s.

Thank you for Reading and I hope you join, have any question, Post or come on the Khinsider Chat and I will mostly be there to answer anything. Or post it on the thread.

Last edited:

Q

Banned
(hmm, so this is what you were talking about on the chat.

I'll think about it. gotta see other templates, though.

first post lol?)

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
You know I'm joining SH. I just have a lot of summerwork today, so I might not be able to PM you my template till tommorow. Sorry. I'll see if I can get it up tonight though.

And people, join please. It's good, and SH worked mad hard!

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
THIS IS SPARTA

Name: (Princess) Hikari

Nickname: Yuna

Side: She doesn't truly have much of a choice, read her template that'll tell you her side. Or will it?

Weapon: Magic, she can use all types of magic; but the type you can normally see her doing is...Pyomanic. (thanks for the idea SH) But that doesn't mean that she's not handy with a sword.

Appearance:

Personality: A shy, quiet and withdrawn sort of girl. A dreamer, but since she does keep to herself, she has a hard time with getting the right words out. Normally she doesn't really make friends, liking animals, music, fantasy and daydreams more then humans. But that doesn't mean that she can't have a firey temper, having a wicked temper that has a very short start off.

Hikari loves the creatures that live in this world, but she has a hard time keeping her feet on the ground. She has put a wall of ice around her heart, but if you know the right way you can get passed it. Although she hardly let's it show she's a true romantic, she enjoys a good romance story from time to time. She reads people's body lanugage since she doesn't talk that much, she is a bit of a lone wolf.

Bio: Hikari has been working for the Blaze Kingdom since the age of five, but after she turned fifteen was she able to leave the kingdom and head off to the other kingdoms. Not having that much memory on her childhood home. The thing about Hikari is that she can play a Masquerade with her opponents and team mate.

Leaving her as a deadly opponent, she has been seen around the Black Rose Kingdoms from time-to-time. Hikari was bonded with some of her fellow teammates, but that still doesn't take away the fact that she loves to do a Masquerade. It seems there is more to Hikari then meets the eye, she loves seeing her opponets angry.

She has been told one to many times not to do this, but when she's told not to do something she just wants to do it even more. She has ran into Lighting ever once in a while but not wanting to blow her cover that she is from the Blaze Kingdom, she just walks right past her. What this teen doesn't know is that she's the princess, there was a fire when she was younger wiping her memory clean of ever being the princess.

Her dad was heartbroken because not only did she go missing but her mom was killed, Hikari lived on the steerts until the age of five she was then taken in by her dad. She's confused on why she's treated the way she is within the Blaze Kingdom, but pushing the thought away she has the same taste in music that her mom did. Hikari may not sing that often but she does have a nice voice, she doesn't like the fact the war is going on.

Powers: Her powers are based around the moon

Theme song: Bring on the Rain by Jo Dee Messina with Tim McGraw

Battle Theme: I'm a Survivor by Reba McEntire

Quote: I tear my heart open. I sew myself shut. My weakness is that I care to much. And our scars remind us that the past is real. I tear my heart open just to feel.

~~~~~

Sora, can you tell Rena I'm sorry? I'll join another one of her rps, after I'm sure I'm good enough. Oh yeah, might be gone for awhile on Saturday (sp?) but I don't know yet.

Last edited:

Q

Banned
(I'm assuming mages are allowed? Then I'll be using my Epic, Malchor the VIII. His template is coming to you now.

Must we be on a side, or not?)

Q

Banned
(Gawsh darn it, I wanted someone to hire me out in the RP. D:
Malchor's powerful, but he's also insane. His lava fortress tells you all about THAT. Is it alright if he's also physically older? You don't see many powerful, young mages, ehh?)

THIS
IS
SPARTAAAAA!

Name/Title: Malchor
Other Names: Malchor the VIII
Race: It is not needed.

Height: 5'6"
Weight: 90 lbs
Complexion: Malnourished
Mental Age: He does not reveal it.
Physical Age: 67
Build: Old, Hunched, Frail

Physical Depiction: Malchor is completely golden. That is the first striking feature you see about him - all of his body is golden. This draws you away from his hunched form, his insane smile and the one odd eyeball, obviously a relic of some sort, that is the only noticeable difference in his golden figure from the rest of himself. Otherwise, he looks like a frail, malnourished old man, with short hair and piercing eyes. His body gives off an aura of power and insanity.

Current Attire: All of Malchor's clothes are of a golden color, similar to that of his entire outfit. He is clad in the attire of a beggar, and if not for his golden color and insane aura, one could mistake him for a homeless old man, lost on the streets without a guide or home. But this is far from the case.

Personality: Malchor is...oh, the word that would classify him, the one word would be "sadism". Unlike other sadistic beings, he is utterly, raving mad; inflicted with multiple forms of insanity, such as a schizophrenia that varies with his mood and an utter hate for all beings but himself. He adores in such pasttimes as slaughtering friend and foe, gaining more power and power, and simply killing for the sake of killing. However, his insanity and spontaneous nature hides a massive intellect which can calculate the best of odds in instants and defeat his foes with the blink of an eye.

Interested in:
- Torture
- Brutality
- Destruction
- Betrayal
- The death of his enemies

Detests:
- Peace
- Love
- Heroism
- Idiocy
- When someone who steals something of his gets away

Armaments: Although he does not like to use them, Malchor carries a magickal bag of holding, in which he stores all of his artifacts and relics of massive nature. And he has a huge amount of artifacts and relics at his command. That is all.

Abilities:
You will see, soon enough. (SH knows all of my abilities - I'm just not posting them here)

History: In the works.

Quote: You most likely won't get a chance to hear him talk.

Last edited:

Zabazu

The Magic Man
THIS IS SPARTA!

Ill choose sides when I get back.

0--------------------0---------------0--------------
Name:Willlam Fergunta
True Elvish Name: Foruen Lothstrider

Race:half-elf/human

personality(optional):he never really stood out,and he always tried to be unnoticed. His mood though, is nothing like his person. When he is noticed and people try to befriend him, he accepts their friendship and is friendly, never questioning it. He often blends into crowds easier than one may imagine.

Town name:Kerestal

role/class: Assasin/Magi

Weapon:
main weapon:
- A blade with a curiously Decorated handle, and sheath with the runes of enchanment and power upon it. It has a long and sturdy blade, which also has runes upon it, and is formed from a titanium, silver- like compound; which is nearly indestructable. It's blade was darkened, and stained to a midnight black. It's name derives from its original owner. It's enchantment- which is of the basic elements, can on the users command can change to one of light, darkness, wind, fire, water, earth, nature , and electricity. He wears it by his hip, and is easily drawn.
- Across his left forearm is a mithril scale covering, and at the end a metal gauntlet/ arm brace. Either a Handblade made out of Silver can come out that has been embued to create a small void in the wound that it creates. The void usually causes the peice of limb that the place struck to become instantly usless, It also disenegrates the limb after a bit, leaving no trace of it other than the immense gaping wound that seems to be cut by no blade,and also can spread, unless it is stopped; Eventually it will kill the opponent. Or it can shoot thin and longish needles out of it that do the same thing to a lesser extent.
- An antique shotgun, enchanted with heartseeking bullets, and various other enchanments. It's bullets are in a element resistance pouch by his hip. The bullets are enchanted much like the sword. The shotgun is in good condition though. He uses it alot, and polishes it regularly.

Weapon name:[sword: Kerlousal] [shotgun:No name][spike-shooter/ handblade: Guntare]

Appearance:
He wears a black heavily reinforced Jerkin, with matching black pants, and a grey shit underneath the Jerkin. Then he has a Black leather hood attached to the hood, which is just as durable as the jerkin. His jerkin is suprisingly light-weighted , and can take most elemental and melee attacks. He is about 5'6 and has beautiful features associated with elves. Emerald eyes with brown long hair is on his visage, and the long hair is usually tied up to keep it out of his sight. Though he has a short beard that was given to him by his human father...

Bio
:He was born in kerestal to a poor family of merchants who could never really pay to keep enough food on the table. Hungry and alone, one day(around the age of 9) he had set off in search of food, sneaking into a building that looked abandoned, hoping he could find something there. What he found was a guild. They immediatly abducted him and tortured him, asking him how he had found their secret guild hall.They whipped him and shocked him with cold water until he made up a lie about his father(who was a merchant) was looking for them and wanted to trade. They immediatly took Will, and his family searched for years, and years. His family was killed by the same assasins the same month in a contract hit on them. Will learned this years later and this sparked his eventual escape
eventually the guild leader realized Will's potential, and took Will underneath his wing, teaching him everything he knew.Will eventually rose to a high rank...The Elites, and was easily one of the best assassin's in there, he didn't even leave a trace on the job. One day after all his training was complete,Will fed up with his life and the killing enacted a escape, and being one of the Elite, easily escaped, unnoticed, except by maybe two dead guards.He is now living in the sewers, evading the guild - master's assassins that are sent after him.He now lives in the sewers of kerestsal, hoping he will eventually get out of the city. In the sewers he met a man, who he first thought was crazy; but turned out to be the most sane man he knew. This man's name was Jerim, a master of the arts of the magi, and shadows. He taught Will all he knew before his death at the hands of a elite who was going after Will. Will picked up his things, and several books of magic from Jerim, buried them, and then left the city. He immediatly went traveling around the world of Haraft with the yearning of exploring within him. He traveled around hiferta and learned many things. He only held the message in his heart from these years. Trust no one but yourself.

Later he learned, he was not the child of the family he grew up with, he had been abandoned by the elves of Sylvan after it was know that he was half human. He has since tried to find his family, but only knows this: One is of great magical prowess, matching that of the gods themselves to a extent. The other; A paladin of a holy elvish god.

extra talents:
-elven sight(can see heat around the person)
- increased agillity and durabillity.
- evasiveness increased
- Magic masteries

- Control of darkness, able to spawn it at any given time, it is the deepest and darkest shadow available to any being.

- Astrologist magic- minor form-
The stars give him energy depending on their alignment, and the planets and moons position, It can either strengthen magic, or give him a new mastery, it always makes him improved in one area or the next.

- Elemental control: He is only able to manipulate the elements, and not able to produce it by magical means.

-Conjuration: Able to summon any item he wishes, that he is clearly thinking about by means of magic.

- Summoning: Allows Will to summon any entity he wishes within his capabillity of magic, he cannot yet summon a leviathon, or anything like the sort. Golems, cyclops, manifests....all capable.

- Melds with the background : Shuyoka : Allows him to become invisible, and unsensable by spiritual and mental means. His steps are lighter, and unhearable.

Last edited:
C

Charlie

This RP looks absolutely AMAZING, love <3 I'll send you a PM straight away. Though, forgive me if you receive them in sets, knowing me..you know I tend to write a 'bit'. xD

-Reserve me a spot of if you can. I'm making the temp as we speak.

Zabazu

The Magic Man
Its not a vacation. Actually, its a workcamp in denver >_>; . Its all for a mission trip though, this will most likely be my last post in here for the next ten days. Ill be back on the 29th.

Electropop

What would you do for a Klondak Bar
Website
www.myspace.com
Okay. I looked over 5 today. Thats good.

Im still looking for a King for the blaze and and atleast a few Knights and maybe one General.

Uh. KH. If no one goes for the King, You want to be Queen? =/ I can throw something that your 'father' Died, and you took over.

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
This is Sparta!

Name: Allgemein Volkommen

Appearance::
url]

Personality: Allgemein is tough, to put it simply. He bears no mercy for those that distract him, and is driven by an inhuman passion to accomplish his goals. He serves only the Black Rose family, and will do anything to protect what he believes him. He is blunt with his words, yet is as sharp as a knife in intelligence. He strives for perfection in all that he does, does not have a sense of humor. He never laughs. Never. He will not tolerate slack and laziness, and often acts as the juggernaut of the Black Rose army, commanding with an iron fist that his subordinates have come to respect and fear.

Bio: Allgemein was born to a family terribly loyal to the Black Rose. Being raised, there was no options, no room for fault in his household. There was loyalty to the Black Rose family, there was the utter expectation of perfection, there was the unrefutable expectation to enter the Black Rose military, and there was an expectation to serve the Black Rose army for as long as one survived. To die serving the Black Rose family was the highest honor anyone could receive. There was no personal glory; there was no personal well being. There was the survival of the Black Rose family, and that was all that was in the life of Allgemein Valkommen.

Allgemein joined the ranks of the Black Rose army at an early age, starting out as a Maggot along with the others of the Black Rose family… He instantly rose above the others, in his physical discipline, mental concentration, and magical prowess. He surpassed all his classmates, yet achieved none of their friendship because of his cold exterior. He became a symbol of fear, a symbol of utter power, and became a deadly loner amongst his peers, his blunt harshness only exemplified by the loneliness he denied inside.

As he advanced to Private level, he became even more powerful, still surpassing all who dared challenge him. He was loyal to only one, and as a result, those who sometimes sought to become his friends were only forced away. It was the same as being a Maggot…

When he advanced to being a Captain, something changed

INCOMPLETE

Powers: Allgemein can become intangible at will, and bears a highly advanced knowledge of arcane magicks. He also the unique ability in that he never runs out of energy, having the ability to draw it from everything around him.

Theme song: (none. Sorry SH, I’m not feeling inspired)

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
This is Sparta

Name: Jasmine

Appearance: Jasmine has short auburn dark hair. She usually wears a black hat that looks alittle armyish. Jasmines hair spikes out of the sides of the hat which gives it it's own kind of style. She is pale, but not too pale, it is just enough to give her a soft glow in the world around her. With striking green eyes she almost looks like she can see straight threw you. Jasmine wears a short red dress with slights on both sides. She wears a pair of tight black shorts underneath them. The top comes low on the chest, but tight which gives her some clevage. The red of the dress ends as sleeveless and is then continued with the same black material to be 3/4 length sleeves. She has a tatoo of a rose on the top of her right wrist. It is deep red with the stem come off with thorns and leaves. Jasmine wears a pair of boots that are black and go about half way up her calf.

Personality: Jasmine is kind of a strong willed woman. She doesn't take shi- from people and stands up for herself and others being attacked physically or emotionally. Jasmine fights hard and big and won't give up til she has what she wants.

Bio: Jasmine is the first general for the Blaze Kingdom. Growing up she never thought she would end up in her position. Jasmine's life began on a small farm in the middle of the White Rose Kingdom. It was a simple life, but it was a grand life with family by her. When Jasmine turned 13 though her life changed. After years of mastering her special power of mind reading she was shipped off to fight in the military. It was kingdom rules back then for "special" persons to be put within the military. Jasmine learned fighting fast and was strong at it and ended up first in her rank. Her mind reading also came in handy with the politics side of the military she wroked her way upin ranks. When she learned around the Blaze Kingdom coming up with plans to destroy the White Rose Kingdom Jasmine quit liked this idea. It would be perfect revenge for having her taken away from her family and friends and anyone else she loved.
Jasmine was high in ranked at this point in the White Rose military and knew many things that would help the Blaze Kingdom destroy them. One night Jasmine gave the secrets of the kingdom to the king of the Blaze Kingdom herself. She was put under capture in case it was a trick, but when the Blaze Kingdom won with the help of Jasmine they freed her and the king made her his right hand "man".
Jasmine now though has second thoughts on her decision after reading the King's mind. He planned monsterous things for the people of the Black Rose Kingdom. Jasmine is torn between her feelings. She has always looked out for the little guy after she watched the many deaths of the White Rose Kingdom she felt terrible and realized that revenge isn't the right choice. Jasmine realized this when she gained her place at the king's side and watched the killing of a royal family member right infront of her eyes.
Jasmine must now decide where her loyalties are before it is too late for everyone.

Powers: Mind Reading, her green eyes are the main receiver for the brain. By just looking at a person she can hear their thoughts without interruption of other thoughts. So basicly she can't hear a thought unless she looks at a certain person with purpose.

Theme song: Animal I have Become - Three Days Grace

Q

Banned
(lol, cyber, Malchor is gonna have to come and put you down. >3 He's basically gonna go across the country, killing anyone in his way, mostly the defenseless and weak.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back