• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Strongest Element

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What's the strongest element?

• Light (Sora and friends)

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • Darkness (Malificent and Pete)

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothingness (the Nobodies)

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Dawn (Riku)

Votes: 21 38.2%
  • Other

Votes: 6 10.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

neon6

What could we say is the strongest element of the KH series? My opinion is that it's Dawn.

SoraKHLuver

i wud say darkness cuz like the enemies r more thn the gd guys
so darkness is stronger thn light:p

but i dont thnk they ever tok about dawn in the game
they only brought dawn in the name of Rikus keyblade

Apollo

Silver Member
light becuse that has been the element that has ruled in the game.

Axel5

i say other, I think twilight is the strongest, cause that was where Roxas drew his strength from, and he would have beaten Sora if it weren't for the whole *poof, now I've got it* manuvere

Merlin326

hmm, well, i cant really say one way or the other. to me, all these elements seem to be in a sort of balance (King Mickey "...the world's made of light and darkness. you cant have one without the other, cause darkness is half of everything."). though light would deffinitly seem stronger (Sora and co. always win in the end, as do most heroes) darkness always comes back to haunt the heroes. Nothingness, like light in dark, goes on forever, and probably is equal in strength to the other two. as for Dawn/Twilight, i have yet to see enough of it to give an opinion.

well, there's my two cents.

with all due respect,
Merlin326

Riku77

I would like Dawn. It is probably the most mysterious and powerfulest(if thats a word). The combination of light and dark seems pretty hard to beat/light half defeats darkness/dark half beats light. You can be on both sides and would be able to help basically anybody you want so Go Twilight/Dawn!

RoxasSoraRikuKey

Dawn, it's straight down the middle, You have the power to take full control of light and darkness. Is there anything stronger than that?? I don't think so.

SquallLeonheartS

You can't fade. No power can defeat you — not the light, not the dark. So don't run from the light — and don't fear the darkness. Both will make you stronger. Especially darkness. Because that power is yours alone. The darkness in your heart is vast and deep...but if you can stare into it unflinching, you'll never know fear again. Just be brave. Know that the darkness is there and don't give in. Do that, and you'll gain strength unlike any other. You'll be able to escape the deepest darkness —

I'd have to say twilight. This is saying that the light should be embraced, and the dark should be accepted. Since Riku is able to weild both, he "gained strength like any other."

shadow_of_light

i'm gonna say light, but thats only b/c my mom constantly tells me that it takes a only a little darkness make the darkness scatter. and in a sense, for kingdom hearts, thats true...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back