• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Strongest Element

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What's the strongest element?

• Light (Sora and friends)

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • Darkness (Malificent and Pete)

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothingness (the Nobodies)

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Dawn (Riku)

Votes: 21 38.2%
  • Other

Votes: 6 10.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I think it's Dawn...not light,nor darkness,but something inbetween,and seeing that both of these elements have their strenght and weaknesses,it's Dawn that's the strongest one IMO.

libraxege

Website
www.facebook.com
I go with dawn!
Notice that dawn is different from twilight, why? Because the dawn is the part of the day when is night and the sun is rising, so we pass from night (dark) to day (light), and that's just the case of riku, living in darkness looking for light, but is always between the two of them.
Twilight instead is the part of the day when there is light and there is the sunset, so we pass from day(light) to night(dark).

X

XXFighterXX

Dawn is definitely the strongest element in the game because it's a combo of both light AND darkness. DUH!

Zipporahss

IN ALL HONESTY I CHOSE DAWN BECAUSE NOT ONLY DO I LOVE RIKU I AM LIKE THE DAWN MYSELF. I CAN ACT SO EVIL THEN BE AS KIND AS THE NEXT PERSON. IF YOU MET ME ON THE STREET YOU WOULD THINK THAT I'M THE HAPPIEST PERSON ON EARTH, BUT WHENI GET MAD I HAVE THE ANGER OF FIFTY MEN INSIDE ME, I LOSE MY MIND YELLING AND SCREAMING. I BECOME A MAD POWERHOUSE, HUNGRY FOR POWER. JUST LIKE RIKU!!!:thumbsup:

Zipporahss

:thumbsup:IN ALL HONESTY I CHOSE DAWN BECAUSE NOT ONLY DO I LOVE RIKU I AM LIKE THE DAWN MYSELF. I CAN ACT SO EVIL THEN BE AS KIND AS THE NEXT PERSON. IF YOU MET ME ON THE STREET YOU WOULD THINK THAT I'M THE HAPPIEST PERSON ON EARTH, BUT WHENI GET MAD I HAVE THE ANGER OF FIFTY MEN INSIDE ME, I LOSE MY MIND YELLING AND SCREAMING. I BECOME A MAD POWERHOUSE, HUNGRY FOR POWER. JUST LIKE RIKU!!!:thumbsup:

neon6

OK A lot of people are choosing Dawn because of it's combination of Light and Darkness. But think back to the times when was just Light and Darkness. Y'know...the simple times...

Zexionia

i wouldn't chose an element.. simple because if you fo chose an element then that would usually mean there would be a weakness example is light and dark, however i would use the elements around me to my advantage if i ever needed too Take a look at Mortal Combat ( i think it is the first one) in the tourny Lou Kang versus Sub Zero.. that would be me using the ele's lol:toungesmile:

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
other, either wind, time or creation, wind because it can blow earth away, water away and blow out fire. time because well its time and creation without creation there wouldnt be a conseption of time.

Denki-Kurai

Hmmm.
"In darkness there is a light that shines brightly"
Where ever like comes from there must be darkness behind it right?
Nobodies (nothing) if they are nothing they shouldnt be effected by either light nor darkness
Dawn it's lies between that of darkness and light. To me it is neither light nor darkness.
If you think about it dawn is the ending of the night (darkness) and the begining of a new day(light).
I confused myself. but i guess i'll go with the nobodies and the nothingness

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I'd go with the trio of Light, Dawn, and Darkness, but also the Will if it was up there since that's sorta what powered some of that stuff.

Twilight_Dancer

nothingness. Its the inverse of dawn, and just looking at the organization behold the elements it has its roots in.

Also, I felt so bad for them, lke at the end of the gam Sora is SOOOOOOOOOO mean.

"Shut the he** up. You aint got a heart so let me just kill you, even though all you want to do is be whole again, so you cn spread love throughout the worlds I feel threatned by your presence so let just knock the sh** out of you already. "

I forgot the exact words.

yay nothingness.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
nothingness. Its the inverse of dawn, and just looking at the organization behold the elements it has its roots in.

Also, I felt so bad for them, lke at the end of the gam Sora is SOOOOOOOOOO mean.

"Shut the he** up. You aint got a heart so let me just kill you, even though all you want to do is be whole again, so you cn spread love throughout the worlds I feel threatned by your presence so let just knock the sh** out of you already. "

I forgot the exact words.

yay nothingness.

Sure, maybe Sora was a bit odd with how he defeated the Org, but Sora is not mean. The Org had a goal that wasn't evil, but the way they went about it was. They were willing to use everyone, destroy worlds, etc. to get hearts. Wouldn't you if you were able try to stop people from destroying the universe?

Anyway, I'd say light cause at this point light is winning in the KH series.

Twilight_Dancer

well yeah, good point, but you need to see it from their point of view. At first they were scientists driven by curiosity( well, 2-6 at least) and they conducted an experiment. When the results of their experiment first came in they were ecstatic, for the had become powerful beings, but then they realised that they had lost their hearts and were determined to get them back. While trying to find their own hearts some freak with a big key manages to pop in and start killing you all. suddenly you go from peaceful " oh, heres a nice little heart, I wonder if its mine" to " OMG! I have got to save myself before that little weirdo kills me! bye bye world, I need to find my heart!"

*RevenantSora

Sure, maybe Sora was a bit odd with how he defeated the Org, but Sora is not mean. The Org had a goal that wasn't evil, but the way they went about it was. They were willing to use everyone, destroy worlds, etc. to get hearts. Wouldn't you if you were able try to stop people from destroying the universe?

Anyway, I'd say light cause at this point light is winning in the KH series.
Yea I agree Light..I mean that is le the main and good one in Kingdom Hearts Series..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back