• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The strat guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little_Red

betch.
I didn't really use the strat guide (one because the game was super easy on Proud Mode, and two the book was so thick it kept falling apart)

....but do you think that the strat guide for the next game will be one who book, or two? because the CoM remake is an extra, and there will still be stuff in the game that was in the last one.

I'm kind of thinking it would be one whole book, but it would probably end up falling apart like the one I have now.

Sorry if this has already been posted!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
My book is falling apart as well. xP

Hmm, I'm not sure. Would they need to make another strategy guide for the Kh2 part? Maybe it'll be one whole book that includes CoM and the extra KH2 stuff.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
yeah my book is falling apart 2..... Did you guys get the combo one with the journal 2? i did... .anyways if they do that again they probably will have like 3 books XD
I had loads of fun putting all the stickers in the Journal as I progressed in the game lol

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
my book is somewhat falling apart, but not really....i hope Serious Mode gives me a challenge this time too cause being able to kill every organization member first try without Mickey no to minimal damage is getting really old and boring....

maybe the strategy guide would come in handy if they are harder that is....and it should have 3 guides in it...would come in handy for finding more of what you need...
especially for COM

D

Dexter

I know I'll probaley need the guide to help me with Marluxia, or Zexion. But thats preatty much it.....oh and I may need the guide if and, only if chests and trinities are hidden to help me find them....

UltimaSomorio

somewhere in minnesota working on Somorio, the dem
I didn't even get the kh2 guide. i knew that 1. i could finish this kind of game on my own.

2. i knew it was going to fall apart like my old kh1 guide. which has like the entire beggining the charchters all the pages before the walkthrough gone (sigh).

so i think ill try the marluxia fight on my own, the really tough fights i usually do on my own anyway. the guide dosen't really seem to help there. (sigh)

well maybe i might look on a internet guide once in a while. but still i usually dont.

Sora'sOtherSide

I never use mine either, but I hope with FM+ they release a special edition like they did with KH2, but with the new Form on the cover.

key of destiny

You guys think that's bad? My book already fell apart, and I had to carefully rip out each page that was glued to another and place the ruined pages in an out of order binder with seperate sections for each subject!

Little_Red

betch.
i do hope they have all the books together, hopefully it wouldn't be 50 bucks. maybe 30, i think 30 would be an ideal price to sell the book. anything more is a bit crazy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back