• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► The Straight/Heterosexual/Not Gay Help and Support Thread (v1)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
49dd1adef0957.jpg

Awards
Did you guys know that Barack HUSSEIN Obama is the first openly gay Muslim gorilla president of the united states? Google it.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
i live in kentucky so i'm not gay. kentucky is gayproof.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So guys I have a HUGE problem. I always feel uncomfortable when I go to my Model UN meetings. Everyone there is always talking about how great being gay is. They all have boyfriends and shit. And all the women are always paying attention to the gay guys, never me. They are always talking about clothes. I always feel so left out I feel like I could never tell those guys that I secretly dream of pussy. I'm just so embarrassed, I feel like none of them would understand what its like to be so different.

What should I do? Sometimes I feel like it would just be better keeping it all a secret.

Awards
So guys I have a HUGE problem. I always feel uncomfortable when I go to my Model UN meetings. Everyone there is always talking about how great being gay is. They all have boyfriends and shit. And all the women are always paying attention to the gay guys, never me. They are always talking about clothes. I always feel so left out I feel like I could never tell those guys that I secretly dream of pussy. I'm just so embarrassed, I feel like none of them would understand what its like to be so different.

Have you at least told your parents that you're straight yet? Or do you think they'd react badly?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Have you at least told your parents that you're straight yet? Or do you think they'd react badly?

I don't know, we come from a strictly flamboyant household. From where my parents immigrated from, just admitting you are straight would distance you from the rest of the community. They really take pride in their values.

Marly

Awards

What should I do? Sometimes I feel like it would just be better keeping it all a secret.

this is a perfect example of just how oppressive homos are.

Awards
Okay, so everyone, I know I hide behind my occasional posts of beautiful wimins and racial preferences, but living in the South just isn't what it used to be. Even in Alabama.. You know, there is a rising population of gays, mexicans, and even gay mexicans in our community and it's getting harder and harder to be a straight white male where I live. I love beer, classic rock, and burning shit, and all of that is being slowly threatened.
It feels like all of my rights are being taken away from me. Where is my freedom going, and can I get it back? Fags are allowed to throw up a rainbow flag, but I can't throw up one that is Red, White, and Blue simply because of the design. I remember being in high school and seeing a gay kid sing to boys in the hall and coming up and hug them, and although he could physically touch us (and it made me feel dirty, but if I said that I would have been written up), we could not do so back. I see homosexuals more frequently every day, and I realize I am a dying breed.

It seems that in all of this 'gay rights', mine no longer matter. Does anyone else feel this way? It's like I can't even be the real me because of the times we live in..

Awards
Okay, so everyone, I know I hide behind my occasional posts of beautiful wimins and racial preferences, but living in the South just isn't what it used to be. Even in Alabama.. You know, there is a rising population of gays, mexicans, and even gay mexicans in our community and it's getting harder and harder to be a straight white male where I live. I love beer, classic rock, and burning shit, and all of that is being slowly threatened.
It feels like all of my rights are being taken away from me. Where is my freedom going, and can I get it back? Fags are allowed to throw up a rainbow flag, but I can't throw up one that is Red, White, and Blue simply because of the design. I remember being in high school and seeing a gay kid sing to boys in the hall and coming up and hug them, and although he could physically touch us (and it made me feel dirty, but if I said that I would have been written up), we could not do so back. I see homosexuals more frequently every day, and I realize I am a dying breed.

It seems that in all of this 'gay rights', mine no longer matter. Does anyone else feel this way? It's like I can't even be the real me because of the times we live in..

You Echo The Concerns Of Us All Friend. We Live In A Day And Age Where The Rights Of The Straight Man Are Being Increasingly Curbed In The Name Of Total Supremacy For The Oppressive Freedom Hating Homosexuals. Mark My Words. Soon The Gays Are Going To Outlaw Traditional Marriage And Then They Will STEAL YOUR CHILDREN AND ADOPT THEM. I Repeat They Will STEAL YOUR CHILDREN AND ADOPT THEM. In The Process, They Will Take Your Guns And Give Them To Their Mexican Allies So That They Can KILL STRAIGHT PEOPLE!!!!!!!! The HoloCaust Against Our Kind Has Already Begun People!!!!

Marly

Awards
Okay, so everyone, I know I hide behind my occasional posts of beautiful wimins and racial preferences, but living in the South just isn't what it used to be. Even in Alabama.. You know, there is a rising population of gays, mexicans, and even gay mexicans in our community and it's getting harder and harder to be a straight white male where I live. I love boobs, bigger boobs, and lady genitalia, and all of that is being slowly threatened.

dont worry broski i fixed your post

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I learned that gay dudes go get an advantage from being gay.
I kneed a gay dude in the balls, not because he was gay mind you, and he reacted with no pain.
I was horrified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back