• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Story of KHUX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Well this might be handy. Thanks dude. Any chance you will add the subbed KHI Videos to the related "Spoilers". Or nah?

Muke

whatever
Awards
Muuukeeee <333333 Thanks to you, I could quickly read up what I needed to see and didn't have to watch at least 3 playthroughs!

I also expect UX to show the as of yet missing parts of Browser X later on, as soon as player starts to grow aware of their situation, so I'd definitely say no to including the Browser X in this thread. However, if you (or maybe somebody else) would be willing to do it, I think a second thread for Browser X would be the best alternative and it would help in keeping things from being further confused.
<33 glad I could help!!

Well this might be handy. Thanks dude. Any chance you will add the subbed KHI Videos to the related "Spoilers". Or nah?
I mean I could, but that would destroy the whole purpose of the thread xD

wow, great effort thnx :)
:D

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
This was very helpful, took only a little while to get the full picture of the story so far. I gotta say, I got way more into the plot reading this than in all of the time playing ux... the amount of filler really hurts the story even more than I realized. This actually sounds interesting and I want to know more, never felt that way watching a random cutscene that I was somehow supposed to link to some information I got in another random cutscene months ago. Thanks for doing this! I'm just going to skip all cutscenes from now on and read what's going on here lol.

Muke

whatever
Awards
This was very helpful, took only a little while to get the full picture of the story so far. I gotta say, I got way more into the plot reading this than in all of the time playing ux... the amount of filler really hurts the story even more than I realized. This actually sounds interesting and I want to know more, never felt that way watching a random cutscene that I was somehow supposed to link to some information I got in another random cutscene months ago. Thanks for doing this! I'm just going to skip all cutscenes from now on and read what's going on here lol.
I'm glad the thread is so helpful! Haha, yup, you can do just that! New Quests will always be up on day one! :D

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
I mean I could, but that would destroy the whole purpose of the thread xD
It would? You mean then it would become just like the KHI Thread that already showcases all Videos?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Make have you updated this thread with the new Engish cutscene? I find it interesting how Ephemer's questioning Union Cross.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Make have you updated this thread with the new Engish cutscene? I find it interesting how Ephemer's questioning Union Cross.
Not yet, but I'll do it later. KHUX isn't starting because of server errors.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Muke, I thought of an idea to differentiate the Spoilers translated by KHInsider and official translations.

Use this template for spoilers that are officially translated.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Whilst you can use this spoiler for translations by KHInsider.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

By doing this, not only can people find out how far the international version of the game is in terms of progression, but it also distinguishes official translations from the forum's translations.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I don't deem it necessary if I'm honest.. there's a note at the end of my post saying which quests have been translated by KHinsider anyway. But I guess there's no harm in adding it, sooo I'm on it, doing it now.

Thanks for the suggestion!

eiczerofour

Thank you for this, it helped me understand the story a lot better. Any further updates on the player or their dream eater? I am confused as it felt they just dropped off. (Also I am confused, is the player suppose to be dead or alive present time?)

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Thank you for this, it helped me understand the story a lot better. Any further updates on the player or their dream eater? I am confused as it felt they just dropped off. (Also I am confused, is the player suppose to be dead or alive present time?)

I believe all the people in the "Unchained" realm are alive. Well, except the memory projections like the Disney characters and such.

If you mean the whole Keyblade War thing, I think Ephemer and Skuld got the player before they actually died.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
And I think they've been hinted pretty strongly about the Foretellers being gone as well.
Man, I sincerely hope we'll get all the important off-screen tidbits... eventually. Even if it takes years.
True, it seems madness thinking that they won't show these parts in the future, but I don't see it as totally impossible. Not exactly a first for the franchise to just decide not to show important parts.

eiczerofour

So presently in the game are we before the Keyblade war, and that was a vision of the future? Or are we after the war in some kind of dream like state? I know the first page says the Dandelion leaders told Chirathy to keep lying to us, which would imply we survive, right? Or have I missed something?

And they killed the original foretellers? Isn't one of the five of them the traitor? If they are they must have had other important stuff to do before dying right?

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
So presently in the game are we before the Keyblade war, and that was a vision of the future? Or are we after the war in some kind of dream like state? I know the first page says the Dandelion leaders told Chirathy to keep lying to us, which would imply we survive, right? Or have I missed something?

The latter. The war happened in [Chi], and Unchained is set after the war, a dream that repeats the events leading to it, but trying to prevent that "bad ending".
The parts with the new Leaders are set in the real world (not the Unchained one) but still after the [Chi] War.

And they killed the original foretellers? Isn't one of the five of them the traitor? If they are they must have had other important stuff to do before dying right?

Their precise fate is currently unknown, even if they disappeared it might not be because they got killed but due to other circumstances verified during the War.
To be honest as things are now I don't believe any of them was the traitor, since it appears this issue is still present with the new Leaders.

eiczerofour

Thank you. Do you know any other threads here, or videos, or anything that goes into more theories / info on the war / this game / the foretellers / the player? It is all really interesting but I feel so lost lol.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
This game should be wrapping up by E3 right?

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
This game should be wrapping up by E3 right?

No? They are gonna ride this crap long past KH3 lol.

I mean the recent interview implies the current main story will maybe finish by 3's release and be relevant? I dunno, but as long as this is making money its not going to "wrap up" for a few years probably.

Back