• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Story Of An Orphan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbles

A story I made about an orphan girl named Tora Mai Yamada. And it is pretty long so if you want to keep reading please be patient while I make my next chapter I usually make them once a week maybe less if i'm busy but anyways here is the first chapter.

I woke up to the sound of a beeping noise,my alarm clock my eyes were foggy then I remebered it.
"My birthday is today!" I shouted knowing nobody could hear me I was finally Ten into double digits.
I ran downstairs to see everyone,I live at an orphanage there are lots of kids so it is hard to get attention but today I will.
The owners of it greeted me as I walked down the steps they grabbed my hand and pulled me into the kitchen.On the table was a big,chocolate cake just for me.
I looked at them "thanks guys!" and gave them a hug "happy birthday" she replied.Everyone started to sing to me it felt good to be noticed once in a while.
Then as the day went on it was almost time to go to bed I brushed my teeth,put on my pajamas,and got in my bed.I fell asleep fast.I was woken up to the alarm again and got out of bed.
"Yesterday was great I wonder how this one will be" I whispered quietly as she put on some clothes.I walked down the steps with a smile
and looked at everyone "hi guys!" I said cheerfully nobody even noticed her she frowned and walked up to her room.
"Another day" I said to herself she got in my room and turned on the TV.I heard footsteps coming up and voices I had never heard before.The owner walked into my room with a man and women "Tora this is Mr. and Mrs. Kawasaki."
"Hello" I said with a smile "they would like to adopt you" my mouth dropped and my smile was gone.This places wasn't that great but I didn't want to go live with some strangers but I had no choice.
"Come with us,Tora while we fill out the forms" Mrs.Kawasaki told me.I did and in about a half hour I was in their car going home with them.their house was beautiful it was big,and very clean and neat.
After a little while it was dinner time but at dinner they just seemed to fight they never talked to me.This was same old same old I thought to myself.The next day was the same also they would fight and keep yelling at each other.
"STOP IT!" I yelled "since i've got here all you two have been doing is fighting" I told them.Mr.Kawasaki walked over to me "you don't tell us what to do" he said and shoved me until I hit the wall.I lived there for five more years and all they would do was yell,hit me,or tell me to do something for them.
I couldn't take the next night I got a bookbag filled it with a blanket,some money that I had saved,two bottles of water,some outfits to to change clothes,and a couple sandwhiches and chips.
I put it on my back and when I knew everyone was asleep I ran out of the house and down the street.After that I knew this was the beginning of my adventure.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I like it so far though I would recommend 2 things:

1. Dialogue formatting.
2. Some more description is used.--Show not tell is a good tip. :D

Otherwise it's good. :D

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
yeah, i like it but i agree with Snow Candy, needs some more description. other than that i like it, keep writing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back