• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Story Behind The Organization XIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartofDestiny14

Wikipedia has a VERY strong reputation for having false information, due to the fact that people edit it often with their own theories, or just plain made up info.

It DOES have some actually right information on there, but just about anything that seems as if its really big and you've never heard it before, it's most likely been fan edited.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Actually, it's pretty accurate. Not fully accurate, but good enough. But really, sometimes the only thing I ever see is flames around here. >.>

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
It was more to everyone in general. Except TMM. The thing is, when someone tries to be helpful, this is what they get:

"OMG YOU EFFIN' N00B!!! THIS SH!@#$ IS SO WRONG!!"

Not limited to the above example. And not as much capitalization, but you know what I mean. >.< Can't people learn to be more nice?

Besides, Andy didn't say he wrote it. He didn't claim it. >.> So stop saying that he needs to show credit or saying that it's someone else's work cause he could've just forgotten it or not have known to do it. I know it's something I would do. >.>

HeartofDestiny14

I was just thinking about that. Seriously, people get so mad on forums at the smallest things.

Like back when some people thought Roxas was Tidus people would be like OMG YOU N008, IT'S NOT TIDUS!!

...It could have been, for all they knew. <<.

And besides, technically I'm a n00b, at least by post count.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
People just flame when people don't read topics that are right infront of them. Like when someone makes a new topic asking the same question that was answered 1 topic down.

There is a huge stickied Topic about this, with the same info (though I think it's on the second page with the update) so it's annoying. This info has been posted ilke 4-5 times as well.

HeartofDestiny14

Well I guess its kinda alright for some one to post something thats been said before if the forums like back on page 30 something, and some people haven't seen it before.

But if it's stickied, then there's seriously no excuse for re-posting it o_O.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
People could've just said that it was old so check next time and not start flaming this way and that. Like with all the Sanctuary topics, I notice people are much nicer in those. >.> They say this is old and move on with life.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
But that's what everyone said... We told him it was old and he provided no link then said it was taken from Wikipedia, to which he replied that it wasn't and it's from a reliable source that he can't tell us about. If he had just said "Oh sorry, I didn't realize it was old." Chances are it would have just ended at that. There wasn't even that bad of flaming in this anyway.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Dawning Twilight said:
do the smart people have eyes in the back of their heads? they can't catch everything everytime something stupid comes up. also i think somebody made this crap up well some of it anyways. the nomura interview says otherwise about this thing so this is definitely fake.
Yeah, they can. It's called the history page. http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Organization_XIII&action=history

And I just checked the Nomura interview again and didn't find anything contradicting the fact that the first 6 members of the Organization were Ansem's assistants. Hell, it's stated in the game in Ansem's Other Report.

There is one thing wrong in the Saix section, though, that's since been fixed. Everything else is pretty much accurate. And yeah, I know the beach scene was a dream, but it is technically Xemnas's first appearance in the game.

Last edited:

AndyBlaze

Website
www.myspace.com
I have acctually ran this thru with ppl who interviewed Nomura and the said that the info is very accurate and some of it isn't proved but it is good info to rely on. And i'd like to thank everybody who read this. I may have exagerated when I said 100% accurate. Maybe a solid 90-95% accurate

Last edited:

Vzam

Bronze Member
The Story Behind this topic:

New Thread

The Story Behind The Organization XIII

CTRL+C

CTRL+V

Post Thread

---------------------------

Good job...

Status