• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Stolen Photos

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Feeble Fate X

Okay. I'll try to word this as best I can...xD

So, we know that photos were stolen in the beginning of KH2, right? There were six photos stolen.

We were only shown five.

1) The picture with Seifer posing and Roxas on the ground. (xD;)
2) The picture that Roxas took with that girl Jessie.
3) The picture with the old lady that runs the candy shop.
4) The picture with the first guy you talk to (jeez i fail xD).
5) And the picture with Hayner, Pence, Olette, and Roxas.

After you defeat the Dusk by the Old Mansion, Roxas picks up one picture. The other five are scattered on the ground around him. (You can go and count if you want.) We never see what/who was in the photo he was holding!

Any thoughts?

In my opinion, I think it might've had something to do with (-braces self to get shot-) Number XIV....
Somebody's gonna get angry with me for this theory xD;;
But think about it. Nobody really seems to have known anything about the XIVth...right? So how could DiZ know about her? Even though he pretty much stalks the Organization, maybe she was so "top secret" (ftw xD) to everybody except the Organization that even he didn't know about her. Right? :/

Well, anyway, what I'm getting at is that maybe AtW didn't bother to pay any attention to the pictures that were stolen by the Dusk.... Because he does say "Both are nothing but data to them (the Dusks). The fools could never tell the difference." Soooo...maybe she was in a picture with Roxas? Maybe he took the picture while he was in the Organization...and when he left, he kept it on him?...and it wound up getting transferred into the Virtual Twilight Town when he was put in it? For example, maybe it was in his pocket in his Organization coat? :D'

Okay. I'm all done. XD

Last edited:

LionHeart14

hm, i never noticed that. i doubt it had anything to do with # XIV though. it could have just been an error in the game. but, since we don't know anything about XIV or the events in 358/2 days, you could be onto something!

Although I've never noticed the number of pictures there, I severely doubt the pictures have the 14th unless she was turned into data too. The pictures appear to have been taken after Roxas arrived into the digital Twilight Town or were programmed in there by DiZ. The reason the Nobodies took them were because they were data concerning Roxas. All the dusk saw was data concerning Roxas so they began taking anything concerning it because that is all Roxas was in the digital Twilight Town.

Feeble Fate X

isn't the other picture the one with Hayner, Pence, and Olette and not Roxas? :confused:

Oh... Hmm. Maybe. :/
That might explain his puzzled look...xD;
Eh, I feel sort of lame for saying it involves the Fourteenth...since everything nowadays is like "Well, maybe the XIVth was..." or "Hey, do you think this was about XIV..."
But whatever. My theory still stands xD;

And thanks, LionHeart14 XD;

Akans

「moriya」
Lol double post? I hate it when my comp does that XD

The photos thing is interesting, but I doubt it would be XIV. Firstly, who would it be? It would have to be someone in Twilight Town, otherwise Hayner, Pence, and Olette would be curious. The only one that comes to mind is that blue haired girl hanging out with Seifer (or however you spell his name). I seriously doubt its her - she already has a background story from another game anyways.
Secondly, I don't think the programmers were that far-sighted to make something like that. Even the ending/secret ending movies weren't certain.
Third, it could be any number of other things, instead of XIV. Now this isn't to you personally, but I really think that all of us here (including me) are seizing onto tiny plot mistakes and adding huge significance to it, through the strange alchemy of gossip. But good job for noticing that. I would never have the patience to look through the whole game and see tiny mistakes.

Edit: Oh it was the Seifer-Roxas battle pic. Haha, and here I was, constructing an essay against XIV. XD

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
I'm not sure the number of pictures matters that much o_O it could be an error or it could have just been random?

Idk

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
If that's the case let me be the second. Hello and welcome :3

Feeble Fate X

Thank you very much, Griever! ^__^

@ the wiz of kh:
The Dusk called Roxas "my liege" because it's lower than him.... Basically, it's like Nobodies in the Organization are high in rank, and the Dusks are not. So they obey whatever the Nobodies in OrgXIII tell them to do because they control them....basically. xD;
[Edit:] And honestly, I was thinking that the Dusk that was there was the XIVth...I certainly hope Xemnas didn't turn her into a Dusk. What a way to go :C
I'm kind of hoping that she made it out alive and wasn't turned into a Dusk. Maybe she's still out there? Haha. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back