• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The status of hero

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I was also expecting a conclusion. I don't know. I know kh3 will have dlc, but there were a lot of things I was expecting that didn't end up happening. The phil hero thing, The cloud and Sephiroth story for examples. People brought up a decent point though about the constellations and if that's all we end up getting, I'm satisfied with that. Hercules has been in each of the games and especially now that they can't use phil anymore, they might just retire the world. It looks like the next game might even be more about FF style but that's just a guess.

I'm fine with them retiring Olympus Coliseum. We did the whole Titans takeover story now and the tournaments didn't return so, we don't need to go back there. As much as I love all the Hercules characters I think it's safe to move on. And I'd hate for Hades to end up as a irrelevant joke villain like Maleficent and Pete have turned into :(

One thing though. I always wondered if Roxas ever visited would Phil remember him and the "free" training lessons he gave him from Days? I guess we'll never know, but as a Roxas fan I always wanted to see him go back to Olypmus post-Xehanort saga. That's right, I enjoyed the Roxas/Phil storyline from Days. I wish it would come up at some point, lol

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Nomura likes Hades too much (despite James Woods and the issues surrounding him, another signal of the cultural difference between the Japanese and English VAs) so I wouldn't count Olympus out from any future game:

Nomura could always just expand Hades role outside of Olympus and tie him into the Foretellers Saga. He is arguably the strongest Disney antagonist after Maleficent and could pose a decent threat to the heroes and Luxu.

Now would be a good time since the Titans are gone and he has no other way to conquer the Gods

Sarius

Awards
I'm fine with them retiring Olympus Coliseum. We did the whole Titans takeover story now and the tournaments didn't return so, we don't need to go back there. As much as I love all the Hercules characters I think it's safe to move on. And I'd hate for Hades to end up as a irrelevant joke villain like Maleficent and Pete have turned into :(

One thing though. I always wondered if Roxas ever visited would Phil remember him and the "free" training lessons he gave him from Days? I guess we'll never know, but as a Roxas fan I always wanted to see him go back to Olypmus post-Xehanort saga. That's right, I enjoyed the Roxas/Phil storyline from Days. I wish it would come up at some point, lol

I mean, I get what you're saying but the reason Maleficent is looking for the black box has to become relevant at some point, right? I'm hoping we get to battle her again in a later game. Also I agree it would be pretty neat to have more Roxas interaction.

Back