/E S C A P E;;ǝɹnlıɐɟ
- Apr 23, 2008
***ANNOUNCEMENT -- Reflection is overseeing while Ta-chan is on an indefinite hiatus***
1.Try to provide a good stock for us to work with. It doesn't have to be super hi res (although if you can get your hands on such, it'd certainly be nice). I don't think anyone on both parties wants the tag to end up worse then it could have been because of a bad stock. Also, try restricting the number of stocks to two at most. Too many focal points=bad.
Also, Please choose as stock that is atleast 300x300 pixels in size
2. Be polite. Your request will get done when it'll get done, have patience. GFX artists are not machines. They're human. And they have lives outside the forum. They're doing you a favor, using their free time to make something cool you can wear, they get requests done as fast as it's possible for them. Give them some respect.
...pssst, If you nag or 'Check in' on your request too often or rudely we can just not make it, yes, we can do that
3. In case your request doesn't end up being exactly how you envisioned it, you can talk it out. If an artist strays from the color scheme you requested, it's probably because it looked better that way.
4. Try not to overflood an artist with too many requests. It'd be nice if you could wait a while (around 2-3 weeks) before making a new request. Tags take time and effort, after all.
5. No talking about Nocchi's legs- This was originally a cruel joke but for serious, don't bring your stupid page-long conflicts in here
PLEASE remember to follow the rules~
Stock: (the image for the sig)
Color: (any colors or types of colors?)
Text: (what do you want it to say?)
Artist: (who to do it?)
Effects: (do you want anything extra special? a focus on someone in particular? or how about dividing colors up per a person?)
Size: (pixel by pixel size of the tag)
Avatar: (whether you want a matching avatar)
Copy and paste this template with what you want in a post.
We will try to get it done as soon as we can!
Depending on how busy we are we may be a bit slow on requests.
Ta-Chan Is now offering animations
1. Give me the separate frames or sprite sheet (no vids unless they are very short or It's an emergency)
2. Follow all other rules at The Stars Are Shining
I will also do simple animations on sigs and avatars, so let me know what you want if so
Size: (only if you want it bigger or smaller)
Extras: If for simple animation, tell me what you want, don't have me do anything crazy though (mostly for flashing pretty stuff)
.Reflection [click for example work]
.Ta-chan[Semi-Hiatus] [click for example work]
.madammina [click for example work]
.Nami [click for example work]
.Lolita[on hiatus] [click for example work]
.FLUXY[inactive] [click for example work]
.Cinollex [click for example work]
.Wevvy[inactive] [click for example work]
.seoji [click for example work]
Thanks Shinkiro and Future for the tag walls! <3
Joining the Stars Family
If you want to work here, post with some example work, why you want to join, a little about yourself [what program you use, how free you think you'll be to take requests, etc.] and we'll see what we can do! ^_^
Thanks for visiting!