• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Spectacular Spider-Man

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
For all of you who don't know, The Spectacular Spider-Man is a new animated TV show on Kids WB featuring Peter Parker as a new 11th Grader in highschool. It first aired on March 8 and is on every Saturday at 10 am. I found the show to follow the original story line pretty well, especailly the Ultimate series, and Spidy's wit was pretty well done. That's just my opinion and since The Batman has just finished airing, this will be a very good replacement. Your thoughts?

spectacular_spider-man.jpg

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
lol i was actually going to do a thread on this :p yeah it sticks to the comic book story fairly well, except the fact that it moves along way too fast... no room for character development (barely other than Peter Parker). The dialogue is kinda foolish, but i guess thats cause its on KidsWB anyway... so they ended The Batman eh? I guess thats why they put the movie on last week.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
Yeah, if you look at the schedule for next week, they don't have The Batman airing. So I checked wikipedia and it stated that the air time ended with the movie, but then again its wiki so it can be false: The Batman & - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On Subject
I did like how everyone began to hate Peter for taking the pictures of the lizard instead of helping with the cure, showing that Peter will have great problems (like his aunt having bills she cannot pay) and his life will be far from perfect,

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
yeah, true.. though what annoys me is the phone call from aunt may every episode during a fight lol..... (i know only 3 episodes have aired so far lol but its still old lol) Yeah, I wonder if it will show the real relationship between gwen and peter as his first love... and i wonder if she'll end up dying like in the comic =/ we'll see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back