• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cartoon/TV ► The Spectacular Spider-Man Animated Series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
Oh ok, that's not too bad. Hopefully they'll use the time wisely and make great episodes, make more of them, and get more voice actors. I hope I wasn't the only one who noticed that they used the same person to voice ike 3 other people. Still, weird how they're taking a year from when the show began to do another season.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Man, they make so many series out of Spider-Man. It's hard to keep track of it, specially when I don't watch kid tv channels. -_-

Last animated series I've seen of Spider-Man was the one from the 90s. The Amazing Spider-Man!

INCALORA

Lol yeah, but the good thing is that shows that take up a year to start again usually come back fantastically!

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
About the only the non-anime I watch right now. With a bit more mature content, it could turn out to be great.

Awards
Drifting along, with no destination in sight...
This is actually one of those series that has done it right recently. I am a big cartoon fan, and I got to say up until SSM most of the cartoons that were showing were pretty much crap. I think it's good that it does not have a dark attitude because Peter is only a high school student in this compared to the 90's almost fully adult Peter. Also, it is really reversing a lot of the damage the Spiderman movies did.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
It kinda pisses me off that an average US cartoon season is 14 episodes or something like that these days. Versus things back in the day or in other places like Japan, 40+ episodes a season =<

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
When are the episodes for season 2 suppose to air? They're already up on youtube and I was afraid that I missed them, but it hasn't been shown on 4kids. I'd rather watch it on Saturdays though, makes the season last longer rather than watching everything in one day online.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I don't like the art. But, other than that, this is a pretty decent interpretation.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
So I couldn't resist watching season 2 online and I must say, it is amazing! The story is probably one of the best I have ever seen in a cartoon. They picked out parts of the comic that I had never heard of, also adding their own twist to them.. I highly recommend fans of the show watch it ASAP, but if not, then the show will continue airing on Disney XD (Originally Toon Disney) sometime this month.

EDIT: Just found out that even though the show will start airing on Disney XD March 23, season 2 will only air during the summer :(

Last edited:

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Yeah, I thought season 2 was supposed to air in Feb or March. So has anyone actually heard when for sure, a date or anything on when season 2 will come?

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Here cums the Preskool Version masher! It's for Preskoolers up to Grade two, the old nineties series was better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back