• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Special Food of BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What will be the food item in BBS?

• Papou Fruit

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Sea Salt Ice Cream

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Lolli Pop

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Cotton Candy

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Chocolate Bar

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Some Other Type of Fruit

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Other

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
In KH1 the papou fruit was an important thing. It represented how Sora was connected to his friends hearts.

In KH2 the sea salt ice cream was important. It represented the connection between Roxas and his friends.

So in BBS what type of food do you think will play a similar role?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Hopefully, nothing, though I do see them reusing Sea Salt. The Paopu wasn't so much an edible item as much as it was supposed SoKai basis. They never really shared it.
The Sea Salt Ice cream however gets all over the place, and it was around at the time AtW ruled over Radiant Garden, hence it also ties in time-frame wise.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Gummi blocks in edible form

Either that, or the ice cream will make a return, based upon the comment of Scrooge and Mickey travelling together

SePhIrOtH95

in Kh2 the sea salt ice cream was there because i think that Nomura tasted one and liked it??

and the papou fruit was invented o_O

correct me if im wrong plz

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Either that, or the ice cream will make a return, based upon the comment of Scrooge and Mickey travelling together

I just played through it yesterday and thought about it too XD I was like "SCOORGE IN BBS?!"
...party member for Mickey XDlll

in Kh2 the sea salt ice cream was there because i think that Nomura tasted one and liked it??

and the papou fruit was invented o_O

correct me if im wrong plz

For the most part you're correct, though there actually is a tropical star shaped fruit.
It doesn't have green insides though, unlike the Paopu.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Yup, that's pretty much it.

I'm pretty sure Sea Salt Ice Cream will return, because like Rain said, AtW was eating some when he ruled RG.

EDIT: lol, Scrooge.

Lancelot

Awards
I just played through it yesterday and thought about it too XD I was like "SCOORGE IN BBS?!"

That I would love to see. His main offense would be throwing icecream and money probably

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

For the most part you're correct, though there actually is a tropical star shaped fruit.
It doesn't have green insides though, unlike the Paopu.

You would'nt happen to know the name of said fruit, would you?

I suppose since Ven is similar to Roxas that could be an excuse to use Sea Salt Ice Cream again.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
That I would love to see. His main offense would be throwing icecream and money probably

Only if he picks the money up afterwards.

You would'nt happen to know the name of said fruit, would you?

Ugh, not really orz I forget it all the time.

I suppose since Ven is similar to Roxas that could be an excuse to use Sea Salt Ice Cream again.

They could use the Sea Salt Ice Cream whenever. it's not like it's Roxas centric, it's friendship-centric. Friendships were a main concept in Roxas's story, however, hence why the two relate so much.

Lancelot

Awards
^ Lol, Payday

And yeah, the icecream is more or less "universal"

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Only if he picks the money up afterwards.

Ugh, not really orz I forget it all the time.

They could use the Sea Salt Ice Cream whenever. it's not like it's Roxas centric, it's friendship-centric. Friendships were a main concept in Roxas's story, however, hence why the two relate so much.

I suppose that's true it's just when I think of sea salt ice cream the first two things that come to mind are Roxas and Twilight Town.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I vote for the ice cream. I always liked it more than the fruit.

And a fighting Scrooge would be awesome, but if you knew him you'd know he'd never throw money OR a sell-able (is that a word?) product. He has a perfectly good kane to hit people with. :wink:

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
Its not really a staple for the KH games it was just a reoccuring object in one of them

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Actually, it is rather a staple for the games. It's bigger in KH2 than the Paopu ever could hope to be in the entire series combined, and whoever knows the series knows the Paopu. Hence everyone knows the Ice Cream, and it'll only keep showing up, making it even a more based 'trade mark'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back