• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Special Food of BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What will be the food item in BBS?

• Papou Fruit

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Sea Salt Ice Cream

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Lolli Pop

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Cotton Candy

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Chocolate Bar

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Some Other Type of Fruit

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Other

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
That is yumz and instant ramen ftw! I wonder how they would incorperate some of the other choices in the poll like lollipops and cotton candy if there was much of a chance for a new food.

Apollo

Silver Member
okay, but it doesn't have to be used in BBS

Nobody really said it had to. But the topic at hand is what could the special food be. Seasalt Ice Cream is a logical choice because depending on the timing BBS could take place during the time Duck Mc Strooge(or w.e) was selling it big time.

Grey

I don't see it being Sea-Salt Ice Cream. BbS doesn't play on friendship as much, as far as I can tell. The three protagonists continually split up, reunite, then split up again. They spend a lot of time doing their own thing. Not to say they aren't friends or anything (it's obvious Aqua is friends with Ven, and that Ven is good friends with Terra). I'm just saying that it doesn't seem like BbS plays on friendship as much as 358/2 Days would/will.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Actually, BBS plays tremendously on TAV's friendships, and they even go and put Tomo (=friend) in special bracket thingies in the subtitles. Friendship is what keeps Terra supposedly still anchored in reality and what gets both Aqua and Ven going. Terra uses "this power" for his "friends". Ven saved Terra because they're "friends". Because Aqua and Ven are "friends"... he asks her what he asks of her.
And had they truly not cared, there'd be a lot less value of putting in hints that the other two members were at the place the third member showed up at.

In a way, you can say Sora and Riku's friendship doesn't play a role because they're not party members until the very end. However, their friendship is what keeps Sora moving and in constant search and struggle, and what got Riku through Reverse/Rebirth, and up to sacrificing his sense of self to bring Roxas back - despite them not being constantly together.

I agree it's not needed for BBS in the sense the obvious effects are there. They don't need it shoved at us like the Paopu for Sora and Kairi or the Sea Salt for Axel and Roxas because there's enough all around to make us believe properly it's there.
I disagree about the motif not being there just because they split.

State

Awards
I can see them re-using the ice cream. By the time this game takes place, I'm sure there will be some sort of conversation between our heroes with a random person asking them about a new product.

Something like:

Terra's Scenario:
Do you think this needs...?
More salt

Ven's Scenario:
Do you think it needs more...?
Sugar

Aqua's Scenario:
Do you think we should make some ____...?
Ice cream

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I can see them re-using the ice cream. By the time this game takes place, I'm sure there will be some sort of conversation between our heroes with a random person asking them about a new product.

Something like:

Terra's Scenario:
Do you think this needs...?
More salt

Ven's Scenario:
Do you think it needs more...?
Sugar

Aqua's Scenario:
Do you think we should make some ____...?
Ice cream

That would be awesome XD

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
It's sort of obvious that Sea Salt ice cream would make a comeback in BBS if no special food at all. I might've asked for something else, but meh....hot pockets =P

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
They never actually shared a Paopu, I do hope you realize that.
And Kairi's Heart being in Sora's body is called PLOT. You know, KH does have it somewhere in there.

Yeah, that's why you get a prologue for it. And then Sora crying when he's leaving Twilight Town. And Days being just about spammed with RAX eating Sea Salt in Twilight Town.

...ok, wow. First off, go play Re:CoM, play Reverse Rebirth, and now see the ending credits. And I'd say friendship between Roxas and co is pretty damn important with how much attention it's been given.

Remove it. What did we change?
Kairi's Heart still goes into Sora's Body, making up for their so-called bond.
And the next time it's referenced iiiis... oh lawl. Never.

Yes youre quite right that its the plot but Sora and Kairi's bond by at least showing that Sora and Kairi have a want to give each other the paopu is foreshadowing the fact that Kairi was always with Sora.

Last I saw the titile was special foods in BBS and so days and the prologue to KH2 is quite irrelevant.

I cant get ReCoM sorry im PAL. But go watch the end of KH1 and see Kairi draw herself giving the paopu to Sora.

Im not really disputing the fact that its possible and maybe even likely that the sea salt ice cream will be in BBS somewhere but I was just disproving your statement of the paopu having nothing. It deffinatly has something and as I said you can interperate the level of conectivity yourself but you must aknowledge it has some part in the games, little or not.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The food will be Delicious Cake. Terra, Aqua and Ven must eat it.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
LoL, i love jokes.!

but im surprised that the 'Other' entry in the Poll has higher ratings than 'Sea-Salt'..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back