• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Special Features

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SorasTwilight

Website
www.youravon.com
Well I havent quite started the game yet but I was jw bout the special features that Re:coded has. I read that it actually has wifi and that u can play with any person thats actually NOT in the room. Is that true? I already know about the trophies, but anything else here? :/

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Er, well, there's no multiplayer, for one thing. The gist of it is that through the wifi (or just leaving the game long enough as some are programmed in), you can connect to others relatively near you and send each other your game data pertaining to Avatar Mode. So the avatars you make along with the "customized" layers will be sent over. It's possible to compile enough to create a 100 layer dungeon.

Though what you mean about "special features" is rather vague. What are you expecting exactly?

Swordsaint

the gaem doesnt have wifi.

you have to use wireless communications with somebody nearby to obtain avatars.

alternatively you can just leave your ds on to obtain randomly generated avatars.

the 'wifi' trick i think you may be referring to is a trick used for avatar mode to obtain pre-made AI avatars. any wifi communication to the DS can trigger a preset avatar to a max of 50, but you can't actually use 'wifi' to meet other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back