• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

**The Sparkling FC of Sapphire Skies <3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I did not mean
To blow your minds
But that S*** happens to me
All the time....

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Why do you copy GD's location? and Buying a prostitute when you can't get a proper date is considered desperate...

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Why do you copy GD's location?
EXCUSE ME? I'll have you know good sir that that was my location years before it was his quite literally. That's right DT makes out with himself. Got a problem with it? Rofl. No but seriously that's been my location for a very long time GD copied mine. Ask him yourself should you be a non-believer of DTness. xDDD

and Buying a prostitute when you can't get a proper date is considered desperate...
Prostitutes are not for dating. *wink wink*

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
woot party time!

hooters_3.jpg

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
how about a hopeless love tale?

I was thinking Renn, Skyan, DJQQ, and Chaos can't get a date for friday then they go to desperate measures to find a girl to date...

lol that be hoo-la-rious!!!!!!!!!!!

and end up on a kingdom hearts forum. rofl.

Even worse then that... I'm talking along the lines of Begging girls, buying prostitutes, and even getting a sex change so that they could date eachother... LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

OMIGAWD!!! i like a normal love story, u have one crazy mind

Actually... I just venture into it to get a logical concept of it....I've seen so many and ventured into so many unbelievable concepts that I'm not surprised that you said that

whhhhhoa, well okay lol

I did not mean
To blow your minds
But that S*** happens to me
All the time....

Hey there's no shame in it.

rofl.

Why do you copy GD's location? and Buying a prostitute when you can't get a proper date is considered desperate...

EXCUSE ME? I'll have you know good sir that that was my location years before it was his quite literally. That's right DT makes out with himself. Got a problem with it? Rofl. No but seriously that's been my location for a very long time GD copied mine. Ask him yourself should you be a non-believer of DTness. xDDD

Prostitutes are not for dating. *wink wink*

Ah Sapph its going to be like wtf o_O if she ever sees this lol

wtf indeed Krista xD
Anyways Hiii!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back