• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Soul! in general...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Where does the soul go?

• Realm of Light

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Realm Inbetween

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Realm of Darkness

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Realm of Nothingnes

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Neither of them

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
Welp its not beeing retarded or ignorant, i think i said the things wrong or something, cuz, what i ment Its not the realm where u live, its like ammm What ur actions were, and welp listening at what u said, could help a lot about this thing, I mean, aplying this to real life, Our World is the realm of light, and we still se thief´s and terrorists (call them ursula and gang xDD) trying to alterate peace and order in ouw world, so yeah, the fact that u live in a specific kingdom doesnt makes u either good or bad, it depens of you

... You do realize you're applying video game logic to real life, right?

I called you ignorant because you said Light = Good and Darkness = Bad, when we have evidence that not all Light is Good and not all Dark is Bad. =/ That there is ignorance, is it not?

The Realm of Light is in no way 'Heaven'. Isn't Heaven where all the pure souls go? If so, then the RoL is not it. Remember my examples? Yes, they would apply here as well. Along with, hm, Maleficent, Barbossa, the Queen of Hearts, Pete. Although the latter two weren't something you could really call 'evil' well, besides the Queen's habit of chopping off heads, you couldn't call them good either.

Why do you keep saying 'welp'? I see no purpose for it whatsoever.

Because when you think of light(good) you think of heaven so....

But obvisiously the realm of light is where they(characters) live in Kingdom Hearts.

KBL, I thought at least you would know that Light does not always equal Goodness. =/ Frankly, I'm disappointed.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Well since hearts are made up of light and dark, and Kingdom Hearts being a heart, it'd be safe to say that there is darkness.

On top of that, when Xehanort disappeared there were heartless inside...darkness.

Xehanort invoked the darkness, therefore darkness came out. Sora invoked the light, therefore light came out.

The problem is, there's not enough information to be able to tell which version is correct.

Kingdom Hearts exists within the Realm of Darkness, which would explain the darkness and the Heartless even if Kingdom Hearts itself is pure light.

Plus, Kingdom Hearts has as its guardian the Princesses of Heart, who have no darkness in their hearts. If there's any heart that would lack darkness, it'd be the one protected by the seven people who themselves have no darkness. =P

That's not to say that Kingdom Hearts is pure light, merely that it could be. The only thing we can tell for sure is that Kingdom Hearts most certainly is not pure darkness. XD

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
The problem is, there's not enough information to be able to tell which version is correct.

Actually, I was going by what I saw in the game, which IS enough info as we saw it.

Xehanort asked for darkness, and he got it.
But Sora interjected asking for Light, which was what came out.

It's obvious that there's darkness in Kingdom Hearts as we saw it.

Kingdom Hearts exists within the Realm of Darkness, which would explain the darkness and the Heartless even if Kingdom Hearts itself is pure light.

This again, you're assuming. Kingdom Hearts is a heart. Hearts, save for the PoH have darkness.

Plus, Kingdom Hearts has as its guardian the Princesses of Heart, who have no darkness in their hearts. If there's any heart that would lack darkness, it'd be the one protected by the seven people who themselves have no darkness. =P

Where is it said that the PoH are the guardians of KH?

That's not to say that Kingdom Hearts is pure light, merely that it could be. The only thing we can tell for sure is that Kingdom Hearts most certainly is not pure darkness. XD

That's not what I said. I'm saying that there was darkness inside. Xehanort called the darkness and that's what he got. Sora, however called the light and that's what came out after the darkness.
This is confirmed info.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Actually, I was going by what I saw in the game, which IS enough info as we saw it.

Xehanort asked for darkness, and he got it.
But Sora interjected asking for Light, which was what came out.

It's obvious that there's darkness in Kingdom Hearts as we saw it.

The inside of the door wasn't all Kingdom Hearts, though. The darkness very well could have come from the Realm of Darkness, which was what was through that door and where Kingdom Hearts resided.

This again, you're assuming. Kingdom Hearts is a heart. Hearts, save for the PoH have darkness.

It's also significantly different from other hearts, and referred to, by Sora, as the light in the darkness. Hence why I say we don't know enough to tell for sure.

Where is it said that the PoH are the guardians of KH?

"Ansem" needed the hearts of the seven PoH to create the keyhole, which would allow him to access Kingdom Hearts. That seems like a guardian position to me.

That's not what I said. I'm saying that there was darkness inside. Xehanort called the darkness and that's what he got. Sora, however called the light and that's what came out after the darkness.
This is confirmed info.

As I said, Kingdom Hearts is not composed of everything inside that door, it's just something that's through that door. If everything inside the door was Kingdom Hearts, there'd be Heartless inside Kingdom Hearts, which would probably cause the universe to cease to exist.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
KBL, I thought at least you would know that Light does not always equal Goodness. =/ Frankly, I'm disappointed.

:D! I was saying that someone said that the realm of light was heaven....right. Then RisenDawnStar said....
RisingDawnStar said:
I`m sorry but why would anyone think the realm of light is heaven. Are there angels and people who have died in the realm of light. I don`t think so and highly doubt it. They`re completely different things really. Sorry if I repeated what anyone already said.

Then i answered this by saying maybe they(the person that thought the realm of light was heaven) thought that the realm of light was heaven because when most people think of light that it is good which is not true exactly.

So I wasnt saying that the light equals goodness but maybe that person thought it...:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back