• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Soul! in general...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Where does the soul go?

• Realm of Light

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Realm Inbetween

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Realm of Darkness

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Realm of Nothingnes

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Neither of them

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
But if Ven's soul was in Sora,

Not saying that sora has vens soul

then wouldn't he have felt that something about Roxas was familiar?
He did but i believe its because roxas is his nobody.

Two souls being in one body yaaanooooo...(When noone knows where the soul goes) Noones going to convince me on this.

Naryx15

You know nothing about the greatness of your soul! It keeps you alive, you twat!

Lawl. "twat"

Yeah, fine. Maybe the whole idea of Ven's soul being in Sora is wrong.
It could've affected him in some other ways that we don't notice but who knows?

Okay I guess you have my approval too xD

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Rape time!

This just doesn't fit the theme of Kingdom Hearts. I think Kingdom Hearts is a game more about the what happens to a heart when it leaves the body. Thus their intent was to leave the explanation of what happens to a soul when it leaves the body up to local religion of each individual world.

Eh, wrong. The overall theme of Kingdom Hearts is not just hearts. Ever heard of a little game called CoM... See, now, that entire game has to deal with memories. So... hearts, you say? Their intent was to leave us guessing, and since both the heart, memories, and body have come up, it's only logical to assume that the soul woud, too.

So far all that has been explained is how the heart would separate from the body (being engulfed in darkness), what happens to the heart after leaving the body (becoming a heartless), and what happens the the leftovers, the body and soul (creates a nobody).

Yes, because that's all that was needed to be explained as of yet.

Now a soul leaves the body through destruction of the body. However, what happens if the soul was forcibly removed from the body without going through death? This is where I think unbirths might come from. Rather than unbirths purely being the soul, they are the heart and body, both still in working condition. (for those people who are Harry Potter geeks, think the dementor's kiss)

While the others already said it, this is still rape time, so I'll say it, again, just for good measure. ONCE THE SOUL LEAVES THE BODY, THE BODY DIES... COMPLETELY.

This would fit Kingdom Hearts as it deals with yet another situation the heart could be placed in. Also would help explain the name unbirth. As a creature that has a heart and body, but no soul, has not been truely born yet.

Eh, nope. See above statement.

the other, and less likely opinion is they are the heart and soul, without the body. But a soul purely on its own would just go to the "afterlife". And that's ground I don't think game developers want to step foot on.

Eh, this makes just as much sense as the rest of it, and you practically say that. The soul, if gone from the body, would leave, and the heart, if gone from the body, would leave, leaving just an empty corpse, without even the chance of becoming a Nobody.

Also, the game developers probably don't give two shits what ground they step on. If it weren't for Disney, they would probably go a lot farther than what they already hint at. What they already do probably steps on some ground for some religions, so that probably does not matter to them.

Whoo, this was fun, although since you were actually intelligent about it, I like the post. :D Basically, your entire post crumbles because the soul cannot leave the body and let the body live. The rules here don't follow the rules that Harry Potter does.

See now, no one remembers that I didn't like the idea of Ven's soul being in Sora, either.

Muse

you look atrocious
Not saying that sora has vens soul

Huh. I could have sworn you were the one that said Sora had Ven's soul shoved into him. Musta been some other noob person. Which is quite sad because my argument was founded on Ven's soul not being in Sora's. D': Now I can't debate properly! Now that everything I know is a lie!

He did but i believe its because roxas is his nobody.

More like he's the guy that just kicked Sora's ass a few minutes ago when they first entered TWTNW.

Two souls being in one body yaaanooooo...(When noone knows where the soul goes) Noones going to convince me on this.

The reason I'm against Sora having Ven's soul in him is because this is how it would work out:

Sora = 2 souls, 2 hearts, now the only thing he's missing is 2 bodies! :D!

Lifes.Lover

Website
When was it said that Ven was put in Sora? I don't remember that in this thread... *puzzles*

LOL, 'cuz it's almost like what happened with Kairi's heart. Who knows, it could have been dormant, but it still interfered. When making a theory, you have to think of all possibilities that could disprove your theory.

Naryx15

When was it said that Ven was put in Sora? I don't remember that in this thread... *puzzles*

LOL, 'cuz it's almost like what happened with Kairi's heart. Who knows, it could have been dormant, but it still interfered. When making a theory, you have to think of all possibilities that could disprove your theory.

You liar, you. It was totally you that made a statement about Ven might have been placed in Sora.
You said I did but all I said was Ven's soul was placed into Sora, not Ven himself.

And yes, that's what sucks about theory making, lol.
But anyways, my theory will only be proved 100% wrong when the game actually comes out. Or until it gets raped by SA

Let's get back onto the main topic of this thread which is about UNBIRTHS :D

Muse

you look atrocious
Okay, well, do you have an idea why Ven looks like Roxas?
If so, I would certainly like to read it.

Not particularly.

I said I was against the Ven's soul being in Sora, but that doesn't mean I'm right, no matter who all agrees with me. That very well may be the case.

But I highly doubt that Ven's soul went to Roxas while Sora's soul went to form Namine or Xion. If Ven's soul was placed into Sora's, through some way or another, I would think that after so long, the two would integrate together and it wouldn't be Ven's soul here and Sora's soul there, it would be Sora's soul period.

By their souls now being one, that could go on to explain why Roxas looks like Ven. Sora stabbed himself with the Heart Unlocker, releases his and Kairi's hearts, and while he goes onto become a Heartless, his body and his soul (that was fused together with Ven's) then go on to create Roxas.

Like LiLo said, the soul may help determine the physical appearance of a person and Ven's soul could have easily overshadowed Sora's soul, thus explaining why Roxas looks like a Ven clone.

Wow. Despite being against it, I actually explained a possible scenario of Ven's soul being in Sora and why Roxas resembles him. Happy?

Lifes.Lover

Website
Yeah, sorry, you did only say Ven's soul, which we all protested against.

But if it wasn't you, then who was it? Huh.

But, this also could go hand in hand with Unbirth's, if we go with the idea that Unbirth's are the soul that leaves, back before the soul was used to make Nobodies.

Naryx15

Not particularly.
But I highly doubt that Ven's soul went to Roxas while Sora's soul went to form Namine or Xion. If Ven's soul was placed into Sora's, through some way or another, I would think that after so long, the two would integrate together and it wouldn't be Ven's soul here and Sora's soul there, it would be Sora's soul period.
Like I said before, it was a thought of complete randomness that I put no thought into.
That's why it was slashed-through to prevent any discussion.
Obviously, that didn't work xD
I doubt that too. The Naminé/Xion thing is too confusing x_X

By their souls now being one, that could go on to explain why Roxas looks like Ven. Sora stabbed himself with the Heart Unlocker, releases his and Kairi's hearts, and while he goes onto become a Heartless, his body and his soul (that was fused together with Ven's) then go on to create Roxas.

Like LiLo said, the soul may help determine the physical appearance of a person and Ven's soul could have easily overshadowed Sora's soul, thus explaining why Roxas looks like a Ven clone.

Wow. Despite being against it, I actually explained a possible scenario of Ven's soul being in Sora and why Roxas resembles him. Happy?
Sure xD

You mean when someone dies, their soul becomes an Unbirth?
Kinda, only if the person was killed by darkness or whatever.
Weren't you here when we were discussing that? o.o

Muse

you look atrocious
Kinda, only if the person was killed by darkness or whatever.
Weren't you here when we were discussing that? o.o

I was here, arguing against it profusely. XD Remember, I was the one saying that souls are neutral; neither Light nor Dark, so how would it be that Darkness could engulf and overpower them?

Oh, good Lord, perhaps I need to take a break? All of the threads are starting to meld together.

You should have taken a break before you got to 1,000 posts! D:<

Last edited:

Muse

you look atrocious
bitch, you only wanted to get there before me!!!!

I think that this is entire thread is completely confusing, because I think we were all debating over each other.

Pssh! Too late for that! D< Now my only hope is to get to Platinum before you, which is going to be hard since I'm not even Premium yet!

It is and it feels like we've been going in circles all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back