• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Soriku Hate Club

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KHRULER

Awards
Don't get me wrong, they are both great characters but together, not really. Sora belongs to Kairi.

hqdefault.jpg

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
I have nothing against tow gay people being together, I just have everything against Sora and Riku being forced to be together for the sake of horny teenage girls.

KHRULER

Awards
I have nothing against tow gay people being together, I just have everything against Sora and Riku being forced to be together for the sake of horny teenage girls.
What he said is exactly what I was thinking.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
Granted I'm fighting a losing war, since 2003 but i don't care. Everytime I want to find a good KH fanfic or some fanart, it's smacking me right in the face, and I'm sick of it. What to guy friends can't just be friends. No says the fangirls, we must have them rape each other cause it's so kawwi and we hate Kairi for not good F$#king reason.... Granted there are some reasonable fangirls out their but dear lord teh crazy ones.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Granted I'm fighting a losing war, since 2003 but i don't care. Everytime I want to find a good KH fanfic or some fanart, it's smacking me right in the face, and I'm sick of it. What to guy friends can't just be friends.

You shouldn't be fighting a "war" when it is a fictional couple that has no bearing on your life.

No says the fangirls, we must have them rape each other cause it's so kawwi and we hate Kairi for not good F$#king reason....

Honestly, if this is your mindset I don't think this thread should be open at all. You're coming off extremely acidic and hateful over a generalization you've made and if this is what the tone of this thread is going to be, we've reached the conclusion of this thread.

KHRULER, you may create a new thread but I want you to be mindful to approach the topic with tact and not at the cost of bashing a group of people for liking what you do not like and I expect any and all participants of the thread to be able to follow suit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back