• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Sora/Donald/Goofy Fanclub! "All for one, and one for all!"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Re: The Sora/Donald/Goofy Fanclub!

EMBRACE THE BUMPAGE!

Also, the link to the FC image seems to have disappeared, which is a shame, because that was an adorable image. I'll have to make a request for a club banner.

EDIT:

OH WAIT, NO, I FOUND IT AGAIN!!! THANK YOU KH-WIKI!!!

Last edited:

aswaxsora

Awards

PRESENTS!

KH__Alternate_Donald_and_Goofy_by_ShiroiNeko_sama.jpg

_KH__Trinity_Trio___Sora__by_ayexist.jpg

KH_Trinity_in_Narnia_World_by_FerioWind.jpg

A_Heartless_Night_by_lychee_twist.jpg

KH__All_for_one_One_for_all_by_raveeoftitans.jpg

Topsy_Turvy_Day_by_GenkiTenshi.jpg

_For_you__I_will__by_yamiza.jpg

62d0f6f91921731849bd8ec9baf1ad2e.jpg

a7e3fa953939d6ab.jpg

KH_Random_Zero_to_Hero__by_KittyPaint.jpg

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

The Gijinka pics make the fact that Donald and Goofy are basically ancient and come off as more than a mite pedofilic far more disturbing than usual.

Awesome pics all around O:

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Can join? Didn't even know there was a club like this. I like the Donald and Goofy human pics.

huanglulu

Those fanart are nice awsora thanks for sharing =D
I love the Sora, Donald and Goofy together. I request joinage =D

Organization_42

Awards

Those fanart are nice awsora thanks for sharing =D
I love the Sora, Donald and Goofy together. I request joinage =D

Can join? Didn't even know there was a club like this. I like the Donald and Goofy human pics.

Hi can i join???????????

damn you 25 characters

Of course you can! All for one and one for all!

WELCOME!!

And thank you for finding all that fanart, aswaxsora! :D

And now...you shall undergo THE TRIAL:

...that almost broke my brain the first time I watched it.

Organization_42

Awards

LOL, as soon as I saw that the Nojima HC had been bumped, I knew exactly why! (Not that that was my intent, but...)

Yeah, but for the most part, they didn't have to edit it! I mean, okay, it makes sense that when they return to certain worlds, that their old friends would greet them. BUT IN THE EXACT SAME ORDER? And why couldn't Yuffie's, "Hey, you guys!" suffice as well? And that still doesn't explain why Jack, Sora, Donald, and Goofy all felt the sudden urge to shout their names out to Barbossa before they rescue Will from Isla de Muerta. I'm pretty sure Barbossa knows who they are! *facepalm*

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne

And that still doesn't explain why Jack, Sora, Donald, and Goofy all felt the sudden urge to shout their names out to Barbossa before they rescue Will from Isla de Muerta. I'm pretty sure Barbossa knows who they are! *facepalm*

That is the most stupidest scene in KH2 IMO. It makes Sora, Donald and Goofy really look like, as Barbossa himself described, as nursery school children play acting as pirates.

Ok,ok, swallow Nojima hate. Bask in the worship that is SDG <3

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

I want to tell myself that it's a translation mishap since they didn't know how else to translate "tachi", but... eh. The context makes it seem like they really did say all their names xD

Organization_42

Awards

What does "tachi" mean, Smile?

That is the most stupidest scene in KH2 IMO. It makes Sora, Donald and Goofy really look like, as Barbossa himself described, as nursery school children play acting as pirates.

Agreed. It made no sense. I'd love to meet the person who could explain it to me. And to add insult to injury, they had Donald steal Jack's awesome "Not probable!" line, making it sound stupid. Which just goes to show that there are certain things that only Johnny Depp can pull off, and imitating him is a very VERY bad idea.

But that world had some pretty stupid plot holes anyway.

"Hi, I'm Will Turner! I'm in love with Elizabeth and I'm pretty much the best swordsman in Port Royal!"
"I'm Sora, and that's Donald and Goofy! Well, this is great! Since you've got skills, you can help us fight Heartless!"
"No, sorry. I've never seen those things before, so I'm not even going to bother trying."
"But...you don't seem to have any problem chasing those undead skeletons..."
"Yes? What is your point?"
"Have you ever seen UNDEAD SKELETONS before?"
"Nope!"
"..."
"LET'S GO SAVE ELIZABETH! :D"
"Wak! Sora, you'd better tell Org_42 to stop banging her head against the wall, or we won't have anyone to control us during the boss battles!"

Ok,ok, swallow Nojima hate. Bask in the worship that is SDG <3

Yes, yes! <3<3<3 Love the SDG! (And Tron!) Embrace its beautiful goodness!

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Tachi is an addition you slap on a person's name when you indicate not just that person but a group of people. Like, in the KH verse, if I'd say "Sora-tachi", everyone'd know I was talking about SDG since they're always together. On the island, if I said that I'd probably mean SRK, that sort of thing. You use the one person most people'd recognize and the "tachi" tells them to fill in the rest of the group by context.

Org, it's KH2. They won't need you during the boss battles so long as you put the controller so it'll have the triangle pressed before you die.

Organization_42

Awards

Oh, okay, that makes a lot more sense! But it still doesn't explain why they would shout that out during the Barbossa confrontation. *headdesk*

Hmph. Very true. In that case, I'll just dump them into the Demyx fight on Proud mode. And after that, they can face Sephiroth in Proud mode. Let's see how much they need me THEN!

On another note, you know what I love about Donald and Goofy? Even though Sora essentially tells them to get lost in Castle Oblivion and insults them when they were just trying to give him a friendly warning, not only do they come back to save him because "We were worried about you!" but then Goofy sounds genuinely overjoyed for Sora when he sees that Sora found Namine, the girl that more or less started the fight in the first place! And they don't even hit him with an, "I told you so!" later!

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Like I said - unless we're dealing with complete script rewriting here, the situations would require them to say "Sora, Donald and Goofy" in all languages, so it's not a mistranslation of "Sora-tachi", sadly :v

It's still KH2.
Now, Sephiroth in KH1. That's a bitch.

Because they really care that much for each other. They realize at first Sora was angry at them for a reason (thinking Namine was real), and then they can't really blame him when they find the truth. Even if they were the types to hold it against him (and even Donald isn't when it comes down to what matters most), Sora was beating himself up enough over the whole thing not being real. They knew better than to rub it in his face.

aswaxsora

Awards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back