• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Sora and Kairi fanpic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

unbound_word

I assume some of you are aware of the "Love at first sight" pic which was posted on DeviantART and KH13.com. What are your reactions on Sora and Kairi's armor and intentions in that pic?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Don't particularly pay attention to dA, KH13, or sokai fan art but I think I have an idea of why you are referring to. I think nothing about it because fan art is fan art.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. There's really no reason to discuss it at all if it's just fanart. Artists can draw whatever they want.

unbound_word

Google the following just like I typed it: What I Want For Kingdom Hearts 3. It's a forum in KH13.com. The forum begins with that pic.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. There's really no reason to discuss it at all if it's just fanart. Artists can draw whatever they want.
^^^^

I'm not sure what you mean by their "intentions" but if it is graphic, please refrain from posting it.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Google the following just like I typed it: What I Want For Kingdom Hearts 3. It's a forum in KH13.com. The forum begins with that pic.

But why should we? I'm sure this is a lovely piece of work and kudos to the artist for their efforts on it, but this isn't worth legitimate series discussion and you have given us absolutely no reason to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back