• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Song of Organization XIII Having Another Title

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoraForeverKH

Just curious about the clarified name of the Organization theme song in KH II.
Has anyone ever heard of the song 'Organization XIII' once being titled 'Organization VIII? It is the same song.
I once got the official OST for KH II, and for some reason the song was titled with VIII instead of XIII. I thought it made sense since there was the number of the members which remained. Specifically: Xemnas. Xigbar. Xaldin. Saïx. Axel. Demy. Lizard, and lastly Roxas. But was this actually a mistake? I see it has now began being called XIII.
Anyone relate to this, or know the reason for this?

Same with Xemnas' theme. It of course is spelled X E M N A S, it's the anagram name of Ansem. But I have seen it spelled X E M N U S. Is this just mispelliñg mistakes?

Five whole stars goes to every song in the KINGDOM HEARTS series. :)

Wander

I own the OST and I've never seen it called Organization VIII, even on the internet. It's always either Organization XIII or simply The Organization.

KeySpyMaster

Awards
Website
www.khdatabase.com
The track from the Kingdom Hearts II OST is officially titled "Organization XIII" in all iterations of the song (Kingdom Hearts II Official Soundtrack, Kingdom Hearts Original Soundtrack Complete, and Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Original Soundtrack).

The track from Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days is officially titled "Xemnus" in its only iteration (Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep & 358/2 Days Original Soundtrack). I don't know why.

Source: Forum:MegaProject: Arise - Project: Music - Kingdom Hearts Wiki, the Kingdom Hearts encyclopedia

Silverwarrior

One theory I've seen that was that "Xemnus" was a mix of Xemnas and Somnus, due to the sleeping that Roxas and Xion did in that game, (and that Xemnas was always around making vague cryptic comments.)

I've never seen Organization XIII ever as VII always as XIII

SoraForeverKH

Wow... That is surprising. I can't understand why my computer loaded its title from the CD of KH II OST as VIII. That is really weird to hear no one else has ever noticed it. I got the track from my logical library, I think it may have been more of a Japanese version, too. Unless the theme song by Utada is meant to only berecorded in the ooriginal Japanese version for the OST. Thanks for your opinions. I'm still howeverf left with a mystery on my hands. All I did was put the CDs into the computer to save them on itune library, and that's how it showed up on the list. Hmm... How strange.
So the OST featuring Xemnas was really spelled as Xemnus... Interesting.
Thanks, you guys. It sounds like I'd better start using the name Organization XIII from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back