• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The SolidMetal Fanclub

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Voltron

Silver Member
Solid is one of the greatest guys here. SOOOOO he needs a dang fanclub

Soo here it is =]]]]]]]

<3

Of course I'm the main guy in charge (next to solid) =]

SO COME AND TALK ABOUT HIS AWESOMENESS

Josh

Silver Member
lol i just thought of a family guy episode where it started out with stewy lookin through the refrigerator and like "ALRIGHT SUNEEDEE!!" lol.

If you are a friend of Andrew's, you are a friend of mine. Sign me up!

Josh

Silver Member
No ones joined :[[
lawl yesh someone joined xD
Welcome I'm sexy :O

Josh

Silver Member
I'm sexy of course.
Tomorrow, im in our high schools band, and we're going to something called "Concert in the park" where we go play this contest I guess then go to kings island, the big amusement park here in cincinnati. Kings Island - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Well theres this girl that I like in orchestra and they're going too and we're going to ride The adventure express together, and we both hate big rides xD

Also I play French horn and I'm gonna wear my SWEET ness t-shirt i bought on ebay :p
aafd_1.JPG

Get your own here, and if you buy one please tell him that solids-store recommended it.
EarthBound "Ness" T-Shirt sz M or L - eBay (item 220230458463 end time May-08-08 08:25:04 PDT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back