• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Smashing Pumpkins (in this thread we pretend Machina-Zeitgeist never happened)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
Re: The Smashing Pumpkins (in this thread we pretend Machina-Zeitgeist never happened

"Today is the greatest.
Day I've ever known"

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Re: The Smashing Pumpkins (in this thread we pretend Machina-Zeitgeist never happened

Their new stuff is not so great :[[

What new stuff? I'm not aware they've had any new stuff. After all, in here, we're pretending Machina-Zeitgeist didn't happen. Douche.

Siamese Dream was Corgan's best work, by far.

I like Adore and the second disk of Mellon Collie, but whatevs.

Stumbliene fuck yeah.

bullets and butterflies is my favorite song

Shit made my ears bleed. Aside from 1979, all of Mellon Collie's singles had really, REALLY shitty lyrics. Though Thirty Three was okay, I guess.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK

EMPTINESS IS LONELINESS AND LONELINESS IS CLEANLINESS AND CLEANLINESS IS GODLINESS AND GOD IS EMPTY JUST LIKE MEEEEEEE

ear stabbingly bad. super awesome raw noise solo towards the end though.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth

yeah, the solo is pretty cool bro

I love Geek U.S.A. Actually, everything on Siamese Dream is holyshitawesome.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK

when my band covers zero our guitarist just takes his whammy bar and grinds it on the strings for a while. it sounds pretty close to the original lol

Siamese Dream was never really my favorite, not sure why. It's an incredibly good album, I just never liked it as much as Adore or Mellon Collie.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK

oh god get it.
Adore is the climax of their career. It lacks any heavy guitar, or any real electric guitar at all, actually, but every single song is beautiful. Even Ava Adore, the only real rocker, has a gorgeous chorus and poetic lyrics. It really was their artistic high.

Not everyone's into that though, so meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back