• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Sleeping Realm Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I read it and while there are parts that seem to line up, there are also parts that feel like reaching. I don't entirely mind the idea that we've been playing his return trip to fix what went wrong but it makes me wonder why they would put so much effort into it without pre-planning a way to show us what really happened. Depending on how the DLC plays out, I'll put my thoughts on this theory on the back burner and then see what happens when KH4 or DDD2 gets announced.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I read it and while there are parts that seem to line up, there are also parts that feel like reaching. I don't entirely mind the idea that we've been playing his return trip to fix what went wrong but it makes me wonder why they would put so much effort into it without pre-planning a way to show us what really happened. Depending on how the DLC plays out, I'll put my thoughts on this theory on the back burner and then see what happens when KH4 or DDD2 gets announced.
I think the Sleeping Realm Theory will end up alongside the Rebirth Theory: very thought out theories, but won't come true.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I think the Sleeping Realm Theory will end up alongside the Rebirth Theory: very thought out theories, but won't come true.
Yeah it's like people just don't want to accept how things played out lol I personally love base KH3 and just look at Re:Mind as a pseudo Final Mix and if they do end up going back on their word and making a Final Mix then I'll just have more KH3 to love lol

Back