• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► The Sk8er Boi I'm looking for (HELP!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SorasTwilight

Website
www.youravon.com
It's been a while that I posted on here. I remember that when I did it would
always be about my EX.
I'm finally over my ex and I want to start with someone new. Idk if God really heard me, but there's this cuuuute guy at work!
He use to come to my register (we work in retail) and buy something so he could see me
001_smile.gif
. If he wasn't buying something he would use my computer to punch out. He even asked for my number too
and we really started to talk. But all of the sudden he stopped. He stopped coming to my lane and barely texts me. He don't really talk much face to face due to the fact of our work schedules and we're both shy
XD.png
. I mean I feel like I'm annoying when I initiate the texting, but I don't wanna look desperate either. I
guess what I'm asking is, do you think he's still interested in me? Is there
anyway I could really capture his attention?

I really like him. He's the
first guy in 4 years that I had feelings for that wasn't my EX and I just want this to really work out. Please help
sad.gif

Last edited:

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
To be honest, I think you should just be upfront and ask him to go out and do something. If he turns you down, at least you know for sure. And from the sounds of it there won't be a big change in your current relationship with him if he does say no. There's no point in waiting and hoping for him to make a move to just get frustrated if he doesn't.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
To be honest, I think you should just be upfront and ask him to go out and do something. If he turns you down, at least you know for sure. And from the sounds of it there won't be a big change in your current relationship with him if he does say no. There's no point in waiting and hoping for him to make a move to just get frustrated if he doesn't.

Yeah, honestly, it can be hard to do if you're not an assertive/dont-give-any-diddlys type of person but the interested party is the one that should hit the person up, since it only makes sense (and rationally speaking, it's not THAT big of a deal). it's the 21st century so don't let the fact that you're the girl in the situation stop you from making moves, guys like that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back