• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the single most hilarious thing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rainxdropper

Website
www.fos-ff.net
so, really, what's the funniest thing you've seen/done?

for me, the funniest thing i've heard of happening was when my sister was texting me and she mashed headfirst into a street sign (then proceeded to text me about that after she successfully completed her first message; nice).

the funniest thing i've done ... well, there are a lot of those. >>; i walked into a wall. 'nuff said.

taa

o_O i think the funniest thing happened when me and my friend were recording just random stuff on her cell phone-there's a million funny things on that:thumbsup: hey morgan! *waves*

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Last year during gym, my sweat pants fell down when I was doing my jump ropes. Everyone saw what happened. I did not feel happy that day, although now I look back at it as a joke.lol

bladed asassin

we cranked called this girls house saying that your pregnantcy test came back positive and we'd like for you to come back for another test tomarrow and we left a number to call and the mother called back .. .

we couldn't stop laughing

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
We have to do a net lap for tennis so we run from one end of the fence and down about 8 courts to the other fence.
Of course there are poles for the lights.
when I ran i heard a Clank behind me.
My friend ran into the pole.
She had a big bump on her head. and was crying. more from embarrassment than from pain.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
we cranked called this girls house saying that your pregnantcy test came back positive and we'd like for you to come back for another test tomarrow and we left a number to call and the mother called back .. .

we couldn't stop laughing

So that was youuuuuu!!!!!

jk jk jk

sorry for the double post, I just wanted to say that.

Vanguard XIII

Sharing a dorm with Mama Luigi and Robotnik
YOUTUBE POOP

"That's Mama Luigi to you, Mario!" -Mama Luigi
"In six hours, that village will be gone!... Vanished! Destroyed!! OBLITERATED!!" -Dr Robotnik
"No, Dr Oliver!!" -Blue power ranger
"What are you, a bucket of chicken??" -Grounder
"That's Wizardheimer!!" -Wizardheimer

SORA RULEZ!!!!

The funniest thing that happened to me whas when I whas 13. I whas in gym class and this guy came runnig straight towards me and pulled my jym shorts down in front of some guys. I wanted to beat up that guy.

Shadukai X

Banned
I ripped the screen off of those self-scanners at a store, the screen said "Change is bellow scanner." SO I pulled the glass cover off to look for my $7. After looking through the inside of the scanner, my friend pointed out the bin on the side of the scanner where my change was.

Moogle of Mayhem

The only thing i can think of at the moment is when i was in this clothing store and i completely destroyed one of the heavy steel racks that the clothes were hung on... it was screwed into the wall and i just touched it and the whole display came out of the wall and me and my friend ran for it... there were clothes everywhere... lol i tend to be a walking disaster.

Moogle of Mayhem

I also fell through the stairs at my friend's house and almost slipped into the basement below... the step just broke in half and i fell on the step in front of me and had badly bruised shins for a week.

Roxas' Star09

<< I was looking at tv's at Best Buy and I didn't look where I was going and ran into this advertisement stand, my aunt walked away from me and laughed.

I run into alot of things...

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
funniest thing, umm..... probably when some girl at my school was talking to her friend, and hit the bar in between 2 doors, and then the doors closed on her.
priceless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back