• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the single most hilarious thing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas' Star09

funniest thing, umm..... probably when some girl at my school was talking to her friend, and hit the bar in between 2 doors, and then the doors closed on her.
priceless

I did that to a girl I didn't like before. She was walking behind me and as the door closed, I shut it in her face, it gets locked after it's closed, so she had to walk the long way.

:thumbsup:

XD

Roxas' Star09

wow thats pretty mean, but still, THATS AWESOME! did u just not like her or was she an ex?

o_O No, I'm a girl...I did that because over the summer, she told her boyfriend to put her on the phone while he lied about how he broke up with her and asked me would I want to date him.

Basically the whore dangled him in my face. I was about to beat her ass when summer was over, but I said no and that these people weren't worth it.

Roxas' Star09

well, idk. if it was an ex, than thats ok, but if it wasnt, thats like heartless bad

Really?! XDD I could've acted worse. Like once I threw her into the lockers because she intentionally pushed me.

<< If I had time to tell you all the things she did to push my buttons, you;d call her the heartless

;-;

XD

Master Hearts

The funniest thing my friend's have done was prank call the operator on a pay phone at Sheetz, and the police came and accused them of dialing 911. I wish I was with them, but I was sick. Dx

Funniest thing I've done with a friend was break a bottle of pee that we found behind another friend's vitamin shop. When it broke, we immediately ran back inside the shop. And everyone automatically knew we did something.

We're...bad kids. >.>;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back