• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Simpsons Movie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think The Simpsons Movie will be good as the show?

• No, it will be way better than the show

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • It will be just as good

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • It will be boring

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
I'm not looking forward to this. Why? Because a long time ago, the Matt Groening said once they made a movie, it would be the end of the Simpsons.

Anyways, it should be funny. Not funnier than the show, but good none the less.

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
I love the simpsons, i bet the movie will be just as good, shady what do you mean by the movie will be the end of the simpsons??

Orochimaru's Sin

OMFG how dare you make a thread about this before me!! lol

I am a major simpsons fan since I was born and I always will be, the movie itself has been rumored to have mbeen in the making since 1996, but this is going to be one awesome movie, as to my thinking they might take up the advantage of swearing aswell, which of all cases would be new, there is a slight chance of this being "the end" since it is the #1 show to have lasted this long in forever, they have yet covered everything, I would say 2012 might be their time, but not in 2007, the series will live on as much as it can till no more could be done.......

I have been waiting for this all my life though, and when it begins to sell tickets Ill be the first in line to see it over and over and over till my eyes bleed!

I cant wait for it! ><;;;;;

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
If they aren't going to make episodes what am I suppose to wath for 30 minutes if the simpsons aren't going to have episodes man that means I need to get the all the episodes on DVD which will cost so much I am mad no.

Orochimaru's Sin

fox is dependant on the simpsons, without that they wont really much have a leg to stand on..... and fox will be a boring network for the most part

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Thank you for making a duplicate of this thread then posting in mine!

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Matt Groening did say that eventually the Simpsons would come to an end, but not when the movie comes out. He's running out of ideas, but he still has a few years worth left. But he did say that is his reviving the Futurama series, and it will most likely be on Fox/PDX, with some new animators but the same voice actors and original staff. It will replace the Simpsons once the 16 year old series goes into the reruns stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back