• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The simplest explination I can think of...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Does this explination sound possible?

• Yes

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • No

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Santuary

This is relating to the ever lasting question of the aging of Disney characters in the 10 year period of BbS-KH1, and why Cindarella, Snow White, etc. don't look any older in KH1.

Here it is...

Do you think it's possible that time passes differently in different worlds?

Think about it, maybe while in the main KH worlds (Destiny Islands, Radiant Garden, etc.) 10 years goes by, while in some worlds (The princesses worlds particularly) only 10 months or so go by.

In some worlds, the case might be different. We havn't seen much of Olympus Colliseum yet, but two possibilies are that:

If Hercules is a teenager like near the beginning of the film, then the time is either the same as DI, RG, or just slightly different (10 yrs in DI, RG=9/8 Years in OC).
-or-
If Herc is an adult, it could either be 10 years going by, or less.

For Deep Space (Lilo and Stitch world), these are the possibilities I'v come up with:

10 Years: In an episode of Lilo and Stitch the series, it was stated in the episode "Skip" that Stitch ages differently than other species, as Stitch still looked the same after 10 years had gone by. Stitch may age much slower than usual, but it's most likely that he's just completely ageless.
As for other characters in Stitch's world (Jumba, Pleakly, Gantu, if they where to appear), it was also shown in that same episode that they didn't really age that much after 10 years (They all looked pretty much the same).
As for Lilo, wherever her world is at this point, well, if Stitch ended up in her world emediatly after the events of BbS, then she would be her normal age in BbS, and in KH1/2 she would be a teenager. Or if Stitch didn't end up in Lilo's world until 10 years LATER, then she would be her normal age in KH1/2, where as in BbS, she is most likely not even born yet.

Or the same could apply as in the Princess worlds, and vice versa.

(I don't even know why I'm talking about Lilo, seeing as it's not very likely she'll appear)

So there you have it, I hope you guys find this easy to follow. I really wasn't expecting it to go on this long.

Key of Valor

The Professor
This is certainly an interesting idea, but it's a bit too complicated and unnecessary. I think Nomura would have mentioned something if this how times passed in different worlds. I also think we would have seen this demonstrated somehow between KH1 and KH2 if this concept applied to the worlds featured in those games. I suppose this idea is possible though.

About my views on the timeline of the worlds from BBS, from interviews, it seems all worlds run on the same timeline, so if Destiny Islands is set ten years before KH1, so will all the other worlds. There's the question though of why do the PoH look the same in BBS as they do in KH1. I think Another Report may be able to answer that.

Another Report said:
Finally, about the people on Destiny Islands. At the time of Sora and groups' disappearance, on the night of the storm from the previous game, Destiny Islands itself ended up disappearing and for the people of that world, time is stopped.

For worlds taken by the Heartless, all time for that world stops, and for all those who were unable to
to escape said world surprisingly don't seem to lose their hearts, they simply share the same fate as the world and time ceases for them as well. Their existences just become suspended in time. I think The Castle of Dreams, Enchanted Dominion, and whatever Snow White's world is called share this fate early into the nine years that the Heartless served under Maleficent's command. As for the PoH abducted from these worlds, I think their existences were also suspended by the blue chambers we see Maleficent holding them in during KH1.

Santuary

This is certainly an interesting idea, but it's a bit too complicated and unnecessary. I think Nomura would have mentioned something if this how times passed in different worlds. I also think we would have seen this demonstrated somehow between KH1 and KH2 if this concept applied to the worlds featured in those games. I suppose this idea is possible though.

About my views on the timeline of the worlds from BBS, from interviews, it seems all worlds run on the same timeline, so if Destiny Islands is set ten years before KH1, so will all the other worlds. There's the question though of why do the PoH look the same in BBS as they do in KH1. I think Another Report may be able to answer that.

For worlds taken by the Heartless, all time for that world stops, and for all those who were unable to
to escape said world surprisingly don't seem to lose their hearts, they simply share the same fate as the world and time ceases for them as well. Their existences just become suspended in time. I think The Castle of Dreams, Enchanted Dominion, and whatever Snow White's world is called share this fate early into the nine years that the Heartless served under Maleficent's command. As for the PoH abducted from these worlds, I think their existences were also suspended by the blue chambers we see Maleficent holding them in during KH1.

Time stops for a world when it dissapears? I didn't know that. Thnx. I'v never seen anything from Another Report, so I wouldn't have known. Where is the rest of it?

VagueSimplicity

Awards

Now, that's a feasible explanation. I bet that's how it'll all be ultimately explained in BBS.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Why would we see a teenage Lilo? For all we know, Lilo could be not born yet in BBS, and Stitch doesn't go to Hawaii until KH1/KHIII or something. :/

What if the Princesses were just their ages in BBS, and were just ten years older in KH1? Ten years isn't going to change a normal, healthy person that drastically.

TwilightLegends

Why would we see a teenage Lilo? For all we know, Lilo could be not born yet in BBS, and Stitch doesn't go to Hawaii until KH1/KHIII or something. :/

What if the Princesses were just their ages in BBS, and were just ten years older in KH1? Ten years isn't going to change a normal, healthy person that drastically.
If that were the case, I would say KH1, because of his limit in KH2 being called: Ohana! and his attack called: Ukulele

Though I don't know if his attacks would be considered canon to the story...

Dowhax

Bronze Member
What about Alice? She would be like 2? Not even born yet? Or just being born? If the game is going to be semi-about the princesses, what would they do about her? Show her as a baby in the end/during the credits?

Pianoajd2

What about Alice? She would be like 2? Not even born yet? Or just being born? If the game is going to be semi-about the princesses, what would they do about her? Show her as a baby in the end/during the credits?

It's possible that there was another PoH who Alice replaced. However, I have no facts to back that up.

That is a good point.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Alice is the anomaly. There are a number of things they could do, but we just don't know.

~ They could totally not even mention it, making it a plot-hole
~ Another PoH could exist, and would be forced to give up the spot to Alice for unknown reasons
~ Wonderland is a fantasy land, meaning Alice could've been there for any amount of time, and it would feel like a few days to her. She wouldn't actually age.

Etc., etc..

smuggler185

(I don't even know why I'm talking about Lilo, seeing as it's not very likely she'll appear)

Hey she could appear. Maybe she gets captured and she has to be rescued.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Why would she be captured? This is obviously before Stitch met Lilo, seeing as he's just called Experiment 626 in this game.

Radon

mofo
This is relating to the ever lasting question of the aging of Disney characters in the 10 year period of BbS-KH1, and why Cindarella, Snow White, etc. don't look any older in KH1.

Here it is...

Do you think it's possible that time passes differently in different worlds?

Think about it, maybe while in the main KH worlds (Destiny Islands, Radiant Garden, etc.) 10 years goes by, while in some worlds (The princesses worlds particularly) only 10 months or so go by.

In some worlds, the case might be different. We havn't seen much of Olympus Colliseum yet, but two possibilies are that:

If Hercules is a teenager like near the beginning of the film, then the time is either the same as DI, RG, or just slightly different (10 yrs in DI, RG=9/8 Years in OC).
-or-
If Herc is an adult, it could either be 10 years going by, or less.

For Deep Space (Lilo and Stitch world), these are the possibilities I'v come up with:

10 Years: In an episode of Lilo and Stitch the series, it was stated in the episode "Skip" that Stitch ages differently than other species, as Stitch still looked the same after 10 years had gone by. Stitch may age much slower than usual, but it's most likely that he's just completely ageless.
As for other characters in Stitch's world (Jumba, Pleakly, Gantu, if they where to appear), it was also shown in that same episode that they didn't really age that much after 10 years (They all looked pretty much the same).
As for Lilo, wherever her world is at this point, well, if Stitch ended up in her world emediatly after the events of BbS, then she would be her normal age in BbS, and in KH1/2 she would be a teenager. Or if Stitch didn't end up in Lilo's world until 10 years LATER, then she would be her normal age in KH1/2, where as in BbS, she is most likely not even born yet.

Or the same could apply as in the Princess worlds, and vice versa.

So there you have it, I hope you guys find this easy to follow. I really wasn't expecting it to go on this long.

Really. The simplest explainion you could think of? Can't they just look young when they're 28/30?

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Stitch still looked the same after 10 years had gone by. Stitch may age much slower than usual, but it's most likely that he's just completely ageless.

In space, time goes slower but I don't know if Nomura employed the laws of physics concerning this. Probably not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back