• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Silent Hero?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UnlockedMemories

This title is the only one I can't think of a reason why he's named that. Lexaeus doesn't really do anything heroic in the series.

Even in Birth By Sleep, it doesn't show anything that happened in the past that could have appointed this name.

Any ideas?

Lingering Night

That particular title moreso reference his silent nature, not anything heroic. I mean, what else are they gong to call him, the silent guy? It represents his silent, stalwart, unwavering nature. Perhaps the hero part could also represent his loyalty to the organization.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
lmao silent guy. that should be his title

and uh titles shouldn't be taken too literally

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
doesn't fucking matter, its just a damn title

kh fans always overanalyze shit

UnlockedMemories

doesn't fucking matter, its just a damn title

kh fans always overanalyze shit

Holy unnecessary attitude Batman.

It's not over analyzing. When all the other Organization XIII members have titles that make sense and describe them, The Silent Hero kind of stands out.

Whirlwind Lancer - Shows Xaldin's use of the Wind Element and how he wields lances.
Chilly Academic - Shows Vexen's attributions to knowledge and ice.
Savage Nymph - Shows her shorter height (nymph) and how savage and relentless she is.
Etc.

Either way, they all describe the Nobody. Lexaeus' on the other hand, only shows one part of him.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Have we SEEN enough of Lexeaus to brand him unherolike? He fights someone once, and then just dies. But again, it doesn't matter that much the guy is dead.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Savage Nymph - Shows her shorter height (nymph) and how savage and relentless she is.

I think the "nymph" refers to the fact that she's female rather than being short, considering part of the definition includes "a beautiful or graceful young woman" or "a maiden" ^^;.

For Lexaeus:

Classical Mythology .
a. being of godlike prowess and beneficence who often came to be honored as a divinity.
b. (in the Homeric period) a warrior-chieftain of special strength, courage, or ability.
c. (in later antiquity) an immortal being; demigod.

Maybe this explains it better. Otherwise, there's no real reason to wonder about a title much.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Do take into consideration that these names had to be translated from Japanese.

I'm not adding much more, but that seems to have been ignored.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Someone can correct me if wrong, but I think the Japanese had "Hero" in it as well: Shizuka-naru Gōketsu.

Last edited:

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
"Silent" Because he is dumb, slow, with autism traits, and can't hold his end of a conversation.
"Hero" Because he is fat as a cow, I don't see anything heroic about that, but meh. Who am I to argue wit hNmoura.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
I think Winnie the Pooh proves the point quite adequately.

I watched this yesterday because I was bored. (But this freaked me out, seeing my favourite Pooh doing this.)
[video=youtube;PW2GhoItKkw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PW2GhoItKkw[/video]

Anyway, out of topic (and random too), sorry. :p

He's Silent, because he doesn't talk much, and he's a Hero, because in CoM he sacrifices himself while fighting Riku which is something courageous, right?

At least...that's what I think...

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
*Bangs head on the wall* I forgot about that.

Okay, he's a Hero because he's so manly. XP (kidding. I don't know.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back