• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The significance of orange/yellow eyes.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
MX was a floating heart for two seconds, yet Nomura clarified that he wasn't a Heartless. XH is virtually the same thing that MX was.

Not classified, most likely because his darkness wasn't surrounding it, but essentially. After all, MX said he has returned a complete person, yet he looks like his old self. Master Xehanort disgarded his body and soul to claim Terra's. Xehanort seems to have done the same.

Heartless are normally mindless and emotionless. Because Xehanort(If I understand things correctly), released his heart via Keyblade and KM title. he never really lost his sense of self, and so his memories never transferred to Xemnas.

Ansem Report 12: I have transcended to an existence of only the heart. I should have come back as a Heartless, but there is no sign of such a transformation.

My body has surely perished. However, I am different from the other Heartless, keeping the memories of before, and I have not taken on the form of a Heartless.

It is evident that there are still many things to be studied.

In order to cross over to the dark realm, which is not this world, you must go beyond the door of Kingdom Hearts, the heart of all worlds.

The core connected to the world's heart, the place that will take me to the world of darkness. (I will record the details in another report...)

There are still so many unknown worlds.

The Realm of the present...The Realm of Darkness.

The Realm of Light.

And, The Realm of In-Between.

In which one does true paradise lie, I wonder?

Secret Ansem Report 10: Sora went to sleep in order to recover the memories he had lost in Castle Oblivion. It would take quite some time to bring back all the memories he had created in his lifetime.But Organization XIII held sway over Castle Oblivion. Sora would need to be kept someplace more secure.I persuaded Naminé to move the slumbering Sora to Twilight Town for safekeeping.Naminé.

As I have written before, she is a most unusual being.
Born of the same process as a Nobody, but lacking virtually all the elements of a Nobody.Perhaps she continues drawing in hopes of capturing that which she lacks: the memories of others, especially Sora.

I have arrived at a hypothesis.

I believe that Naminé was born as a special type of Nobody when Sora attacked himself with the Keyblade, causing his and Kairi's hearts to leave their bodies simultaneously.Naminé emerged as Kairi's Nobody...but the body and soul necessary to exist as a Nobody belonged to Sora.When a person's heart is stolen, a Heartless is born with no sense of self, and the body and soul left behind give rise to a Nobody.

But what if one willingly releases one's heart from one's body?
Sora and Xehanort retained their selfhood even after becoming Heartless.

Then there are Kairi and Naminé.

Kairi was exceptional for having had no darkness within her heart. Also exceptional was that her heart, once freed, migrated to a new vessel—Sora.

The combination of the two theoretically unlikely exceptions may be behind this anomaly.
There are matters I must attend to while Sora is sleeping.
A new ally has appeared on the scene: Riku.

Much like with XH, it seems the recompletion process has changed, rather corrupted the appearance of Terra's body to look that of Master Xehanort.

It seems as though the most recent version of Xehanort(MX) will not be the main focus in the struggle to save Terra.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Heartless are normally mindless and emotionless. Because Xehanort(If I understand things correctly), released his heart via Keyblade and KM title. he never really lost his sense of self, and so his memories never transferred to Xemnas.
Xemnas did indeed retained Xehanort's memories, as evident through his memories of AtW.

As far as retaining sentience, even AtW is still isn't reliable enough. Even Sora, who also retained sentience, still became something of a Heartless physically; him retaining sentience was probably partially because of his strong sense of self. While Xehanort probably was the same in that sense, his case was still considerably different.

(By no means is my following interpretation primary canon)

To become a Heartless, you must lose yourself to darkness. To lose yourself to darkness, you must lose your sense of self. Sora's case was different because, through the Keyblade of Peoples' Heart, he became a Heartless without having to lose his sense of self. Xehanort obviously didn't have the KoPH at the time, so I find it more probable that he became a floating heart as opposed to a Heartless.

billyzanesucks

To become a Heartless, you must lose yourself to darkness. To lose yourself to darkness, you must lose your sense of self. Sora's case was different because, through the Keyblade of Peoples' Heart, he became a Heartless without having to lose his sense of self. Xehanort obviously didn't have the KoPH at the time, so I find it more probable that he became a floating heart as opposed to a Heartless.
Xehanort released Braig with his keyblade, yet Nomura said - more or less - that the other apprentices created normal Heartless. I think his real Heartless is the Guardian, what with the way Ansem appears as the "heart" of the Guardian in the World of Chaos and in 3D. Why it would appear before Xehanort's transformation, I have no idea.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Having your heart leave your body and becoming a Heartless aren't necessarily the same thing. Case in point, MX. Also, given how KH lore has grown considerably over the years (in my opinion), it wouldn't surprise me if Nomura made (and would continue to make) alterations to it.

flurryflames

Xehanort released Braig with his keyblade, yet Nomura said - more or less - that the other apprentices created normal Heartless. I think his real Heartless is the Guardian, what with the way Ansem appears as the "heart" of the Guardian in the World of Chaos and in 3D. Why it would appear before Xehanort's transformation, I have no idea.

That is tricky to follow. I always thought that the pureblood was a shadow of Xeohanort or protector that Terra Xeohanort had created with rage. Either way it only protects SOD in some form. The Xeohanort are connected so I don't see why it wouldn't appear.

The keyblade that Terra Xeohanort uses might be the only thing to save them since he is the only one to use it (besides MX) Probaby, but that doesn't explain how 7-12 heartlesses came into being. He may of used it on all of them besides experimenting.

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
That is tricky to follow. I always thought that the pureblood was a shadow of Xeohanort or protector that Terra Xeohanort had created with rage. Either way it only protects SOD in some form. The Xeohanort are connected so I don't see why it wouldn't appear.

The keyblade that Terra Xeohanort uses might be the only thing to save them since he is the only one to use it (besides MX) Probaby, but that doesn't explain how 7-12 heartlesses came into being. He may of used it on all of them besides experimenting.

In Aqua's fight against Terranort, Terra's subconscious(Or rather, mind) and Aqua's work together to defeat Guardian alone, which intern does damage to Terranort.

While that does insinuate that it's Xehanort, I agree to a point. I personally think Guardian is a combination of Xehanort's influence and the darkness of Eraqus' heart. Terra's heart seems to have become a heart 'prison', as YMX worded it, just like Sora's. Xehanort's pressence could have disrupted, mayhaps even corrupted Eraqus' heart, though that really depends on whether Xehanort's heart has merged with Terra's, or if too it is but another prisoner of Terra's heart, one that had the means to take it over(Or that blast of darkness Terra shot out before his last fight with his old vessel is to blame, or at the very least contributed to it ^.^).

7-12 heartlesses? You reffer to the other, former members of Org XIII, yes? Xehanort has no respect for the dead: animating corpses, kidnapping innocent bystanders for his inhumane experiments, seperating a little girl from her loving grandmother ... The list goes on, I doubt it would be beyond his character to have his heartless cherrypick hearts via his own heartless legion for his Nobody to find and brain-wash them into thinking they can't, or rather cannot ever feel emotions.

Or such is the gist I understand. Man, I can't wait to put the old man down 13 different ways/times in the upcoming war >B3

As for the Keyblade, any KBM can release hearts, be it their own or that of other's. His Keyblade has no special properties, it's just the one Xehanort started out with. It's hinted he changed the keychain around at one point or another, but that really doesn't make the Keyblade 'unique' or grant it any special powers.

As they say, "It is not the sword that makes the swordsman, it is the swordsman that makes the sword" ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back