• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Shakespeare Club

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
this is to discuss how to improve and bring activity into this section, most posters here are inactive and it really wasn't buzzing anyway. case in point: the original thread is only 3 pages back and its been vacant for two years.

a couple of years ago SWC brought up an idea to bring competitive rap battling into the forum via vocaroo to increase activity and give a reason to be here but it was just an idea that never caught on after that.

i'll post threads here to garner interest and any members who want their name attached so newcomers can approach them for help

Last edited:

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Re: Poetry Section Discussion Thread II

Well, some friends of mine all take part in smaller poetry threads and Creative Writing contests hosted by Kat. A few of us have journals, and some compile all their stories from various places in their own threads for reading.

It's a fairly small group. I'm not sure how you can pull people in. I mean, even for the contests: not everyone participates for the awards. We're just in it for fun and to have our works seen.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Re: Poetry Section Discussion Thread II

megabump

i ask chibihearts or anyone who notices/hosts these threads to post them here. i believe them appearing in the new posts bar will garner more attention and interests.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
bump. anyone who does the rap thingy or would like to just please redirect yourself here.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i am extremely disappointed in how often i have to bump this thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back