• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Shadows Beneath (Pokemon RP)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalSora04

Awards
Considering I left in the middle of the last RP, I thought I'd re-start it and do it my way.​

"Their hatred is spreading...."

zombiebyblacksylph.jpg

" .....and we are the only one's who can stop them."

We've all heard of Team Rocket, the world famous gang of Pokemon bandits who rarely succeeded in stealing anything. But this isn't their story, this is the story about a more intimidating, unheard team of bandits who do succeed in the theft of Pokemon, The Malum. But they don't just steal them for profit, they're in it for their master plan of taking over the world. So this is pretty much your run-of-the-mill evil corporation bent on world domination, but these people don't just harm Pokemon, they harm humans also. Their goal is to convert every single living being on Earth to the Hatred. The Hatred is when the Malum take all of the hate and rage in one's soul and make them use it without any other thoughts or emotion. The subjects become like putty in their hands....

With every group of evil, there is a group of good that will try to stop it. That is the Institutes's goal, they give special, quality training to their members. The Institute was founded by none other than the Pokemon legend, Ash Ketchem. The Institute will stop at nothing until the Malum is defeated, their plan of action is to fight fire with fire; if the Malum is going to harm innocent people, then innocent people will harm the Malum. But I'm afraid these two organizations will not stop fighting until they have obliterated one another...

Rules:
-No Gm or PowerPlaying
-Maximum of 2 Characters
-Maximum of 1 pokemon
-Post "Catch 'em all" at the beginning of your temp
-Romance is fine if you really want it.....
-don't post anything at the top of your temp if
you really read the rules and story
-You can be on either the Institute or The Malum
-NO LEGENDS!!!

Temp:
Name:
Side:
Appearance: (Pics will do)
Pokemon: (ONLY ONE!!)
Attacks: (Only 4)
Bio: (At Least A Paragraph)
Other:

Last edited:

FinalSora04

Awards
My Template: ((BUMP))

Name:Zeke
Weapon: Sword in Picture
Side: Undicided, for now
Appearance: Zeke
Pokemon: Lucario
Attacks:
- Aura Sphere
- Dragon Pulse
- Dark Pulse
- Extremespeed
Bio: Not much is known about Zeke. As a child, he lived a happy life, until his parents joined the institute to fight off the Malum in his local town. He was told to flee to his tree house in the nearby woods. As he ran by, he last saw them battling Ash Ketchem with an evil look in their eye. In his house, he heard screams and then there was a sudden scilence, He went outside to investigate when he saw his parents bodies on the ground. He swore that day that he would avenge his parents, no matter what darkness that led him to.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! YES! I can finally get the chance to flesh my characters out the way I wanted to the first time 'round!

EDIT: If I may, I'd like to, perhaps, get some clearance to add a third character, other participants permitting, somewhere WAAAYYY latter in the RP. If not, I'll just keep it at the one I've got working up now, and leave it at that until the second is ready.

Last edited:

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Name: Renn Gurski
Weapon: Sword
Side: Institute
Appearance: Renn
Pokemon: Torterra
Attacks: Earthquake,
Leaf storm, Crunch, Synthesis.
Bio: Renn was born in the Sinnoh Region. He was born in twinleaf as most of the great trainers have... he even became Champion of the sinnoh region just before his mother and his other pokemon were captured. He only has his Torterra...He joined the institute to help trainers since he's one of the most brilliant strategists in all the regions.

FinalSora04

Awards
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!! YES! I can finally get the chance to flesh my characters out the way I wanted to the first time 'round!

EDIT: If I may, I'd like to, perhaps, get some clearance to add a third character, other participants permitting, somewhere WAAAYYY latter in the RP. If not, I'll just keep it at the one I've got working up now, and leave it at that until the second is ready.

That's fine with me, just post his/her temp up as we get closer to their first appearence

and Shinra, you're accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back