• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Seven Samurai Reunite

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Nobuseri,aka robbers and thief.They are the plague of the people.They steal from people,and the government does nothing about it.A certain village has had enough and sent a a person to search the countries for skilled samurai to help them in their time of need and completely destroy the Nobuseri.Seven Samurais were chosen to fight against the Nobuseri.They would be legendary for eternity in the village that they will protect
From rank:​

Kambei Shimada,the leader,wields katana
Kyuzo, rival of the leader,evenly matches with each other,wields 2 katanas
Shichiroji,war veteran with Kambei, uses spear
Gorobei Katayama, Kambei's right hand man, uses katana
Heihachi Hayashida,a good and cheerful man but less skilled than those above him,also uses katana
Kikuchiyo,an ex-farmer who became a samurai , uses a very large sword
Katsuhiro,a novice samurai, wields a katana and later uses Kambei's katana​

They trained the villagers in combat and defeated most of the Nobuseri but in exchange for lives of 4 of the samurai.Those 4 were Kyuzo,Gorobei,Heihachi,and Kikuchiyo.But in return,the obuseri were wiped out with few remnants.But the villagers won.Kambei's famous line spoken,"It is the villagers who won,not us samurai."Kambei and SHichiroji went on with civilian life while Katsuhiro,who was given Kambei's sword,continued down the path of a samurai.​

It has been years and the Nobuseri has come back after rebuilding itself,but this time as a type of Yakuza.The government refuses to do anything still,and Kambei has passed away.A different village sent out 2 men to look for 7 samurais and to stop the Nobuseri and bring them back to the groudn as they were years before.Samurais are rare now so the 2 men looking for them will have a hard time finding them.​

Samurais
Leader: Me
7​

Rules:
No godmodding
No loving over PG-13,otherwise its ok
Post atleast 1 paragraphs
Tell me when you leave and how long,otherwise if you dont post in a week,your out
If you act noobish,your out
DOnt kill off others unless there is a reason and I allow it.​

I will post my temp later​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back