• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The series split between two companies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
ok. I was wrong but looking at this controller does not improve thing much. This controller is far to bulky, its even bulkier than the xbox controller. I find it easier to play with slimmer controllers like the ps controllers

And I hate Playstation controllers, do you see me saying they shouldn't make KH3 for the PS3 since I don't like the controller? No, because I'm not stupid.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
ok. I was wrong but looking at this controller does not improve thing much. This controller is far to bulky, its even bulkier than the xbox controller. I find it easier to play with slimmer controllers like the ps controllers

I fail to see how this controller fails for a KH game. It looks just about the same as the 3DS controls to me, so I don't understand how this negates things.

axel95

Awards
Now you are just making excuses. The Wii had its purpose/target audience, and the Wii U will be the same way. Don't hate just because you don't like motion gaming. It's fine if you don't, but there are plenty of people that do.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
The only thing is if KH3 comes out on PS3/PS4 and Wii-U, I'm scared Nintendo will request that KH3 have special parts that utilize the Wii-U's capabilities that the PS4 won't have (little things) and likewise, the PS3/PS4 will probably have things the Wii-U won't. If that happens, I'll have to buy both versions -__-

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
The only thing is if KH3 comes out on PS3/PS4 and Wii-U, I'm scared Nintendo will request that KH3 have special parts that utilize the Wii-U's capabilities that the PS4 won't have (little things) and likewise, the PS3/PS4 will probably have things the Wii-U won't. If that happens, I'll have to buy both versions -__-

At that point, I would personally just buy the version I find to be superior. The only reason I would buy two versions of the same game is if both versions are compatible with each other, such as the Pokemon games.

doortolight

Awards
ok, everything I've said so far on here has come out wrong, so I'll just step awhay with this,

I prefer the thought of kh on ps than on wii, but if it is moved to wii I'll get over it and just have to get a wii

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
At that point, I would personally just buy the version I find to be superior. The only reason I would buy two versions of the same game is if both versions are compatible with each other, such as the Pokemon games.

I'm hoping they are identical, but I would think the superior version would end up being whatever PS system it is on, IDK why, I just think KH on a PS system would win...can't really back it up, just a gut feeling lol so no point in arguing over that xP

Going back to what I said earlier, I hope they are identical that way I can just pick the superior one like you would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back