• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the secret place pictures

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
I saw something that looked like a pirate.

ferretfrenzie

It's sooo hard for me to make any sense of what the pictures are. I just don't get it! By the way, how could they draw pictures on the higher parts of the cavern? Weren't they just toddlers or something when they drew those? I just don't get it!

keepfarming

somewhere i think on the right side towards the top is an underwater scene that looks like atlantica! its pretty easy to make out
the first time i ever played it i noticed all the drawings and spent time to look at them;)

the_paper

what i think it is is some pictures i made out were like things that happend in the game. I saw one that looked sorta like the halloween town part were yoyu fight oogi when we turns INTO the castle. thats one i remember i havn't played the game in a while.then i think there was one that looked like atlanta not a part in it more like it. i dunno.but really to me i just think there like pictures of parts in the game

Reverse Dragon

Is there any world that ISN'T shown (By that I mean any part of the world counts as the world..ya knwo scenery and stuff) cuz I haven't gotten around ot viewing it!

Monsoon

HA! Your supposed to look at the one with sora and kairi, not analyze it!

pichikid

I need my game back so I can see them again. My game is at my friends house, because she hasn't beat it yet (lent it to her in, like, November. ^^;;) Anyway, I want to start another game so I get everything (missed some trinity's) and to look at these pics, 'cause I remember there being a chocobo.

twila

Monarch Beach, California (The OC Ya'll!)
okay, the only pictures i could make sense of was a shiny Kairi, chocobos, blobs, Disney Castle, another catsle, bats, a house with heads sticking out of it (by the front of cave), a wict being attacked by a bat, and sora with Riku and Kairi attacking a blob thing. I also see fishes, sharks, and the famous picture. I'm playing the game there right now, so that's what i see. Oh, and a giant bird with abby brids (by the door to their world). If you can make sense of the other pics, tell me. and a pic of Kairi's head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back