• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Secret Key Hole!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

doogi

The key hole that goes around riku in ASAS is NOT the key hole to unlock that world! It's the key hole that unlock's the door in the secret tunnel at Destiny Island's!!! The keyhole in Destiny Island's need's two keyblade's and two heart's to unlock it, meaning Riku and the blonde haired kid. The key hole that went around Riku was half of the heart to unlock destiny island's secret door. It's pretty cool huh?
smile.gif

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
ok, i don't really understand what exactly you're saying, and it isn't really logical from the parts i (barely) understood. Can you rephrase your theory and use proper grammar, puncuation and spelling?

basic

Website
www.freewebs.com
i think he means the keyhole of destiny islands needs two people (riku and bhk)to unlock it.he said the keyhole was in that secret cave.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
you're confusing...even if it supposedly needed BHK and Riku to unlock the keyhole, wouldn't it make more sense if it were Sora and BHK or Sora and Riku? Riku and BHK just don't mix.

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
First of all, why would half the keyhole appear in a different world than the one you are sealing? And second, why would Riku and BHK be the ones who have to seal it? They don't mix at all.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Just ignore all this..-.- it won't lead to anywhere but spam.

FINAL WORD: Their is no keyhole in deep dive or ASAS. Therefore proving your theory completely useless.

karthikg

gotta go with monkeybutt, mods please close this up, adn i wont even ask why u love lisafer.. what a bi*ch..

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
The key hole that goes around riku in ASAS is NOT the key hole to unlock that world! It's the key hole that unlock's the door in the secret tunnel at Destiny Island's!!! The keyhole in Destiny Island's need's two keyblade's and two heart's to unlock it, meaning Riku and the blonde haired kid. The key hole that went around Riku was half of the heart to unlock destiny island's secret door. It's pretty cool huh?

You couldn't be more wrong.

1. The heart symbol went around the DWU not Riku/BFU
2. It wasn't a keyhole to unlock anything.
3. You have the secret door in the SP on Destiny Islands confused with the door to darkness: Kingdom Hearts.
4. ASAS had nothing to do with the Secret Place or doors.
5. It's not cool and the way you said all of this makes it sound like it's fact...which it's not.

he said the keyhole was in that secret cave.

We don't even know where Destiny Island's keyhole is.

BHK might be sora backwards though aros..... or is... some thing.... i thnik sora was split in to when he was a heartless so BHK might be sora... well part of him

For this I call you n00b. They aren't opposites, shells, brothers, shadows, split personalities, brave modes, or alternates. And Aros is the oldest thing in the book. That was killed with the opposite theory. The last part of your theory has no proof. Plus if that happened the BHK would be Sora's shell. But once again that theory has been killed...many many many times....

First of all, why would half the keyhole appear in a different world than the one you are sealing? And second, why would Riku and BHK be the ones who have to seal it? They don't mix at all.

w00t w00t I agree. Sora and Riku live and were born on Destiny Islands. It makes better sense for them to lock it than Riku and the BHK :p

just a sign of the heartless that went around BHK

There's not x going through the Heart or anything so how is that a Heartless symbol? It looked like this: <3 and not <x3 which looks similar to a heartless symbol.

Ultima Monkey

Website
www.myspace.com
That was exactly what I was thinking LightoftheDark. Why would the keyhole to one world be in another?!? Thanks KL for clearing everything, this is probably one of the most bizarre theories I've heard of. I go with monkeybutt, close this thing.

T

The_Guardian

Hmmmm...... I dont really think anything i say will matter 'cause this thread will soon be closed soon...

.:KL:. pretty much cleared up everything anyway...

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
.:KL:. said:

You couldn't be more wrong.

1. The heart symbol went around the DWU not Riku/BFU
2. It wasn't a keyhole to unlock anything.
3. You have the secret door in the SP on Destiny Islands confused with the door to darkness: Kingdom Hearts.
4. ASAS had nothing to do with the Secret Place or doors.
5. It's not cool and the way you said all of this makes it sound like it's fact...which it's not.

he said the keyhole was in that secret cave.

We don't even know where Destiny Island's keyhole is.

BHK might be sora backwards though aros..... or is... some thing.... i thnik sora was split in to when he was a heartless so BHK might be sora... well part of him

For this I call you n00b. They aren't opposites, shells, brothers, shadows, split personalities, brave modes, or alternates. And Aros is the oldest thing in the book. That was killed with the opposite theory. The last part of your theory has no proof. Plus if that happened the BHK would be Sora's shell. But once again that theory has been killed...many many many times....

w00t w00t I agree. Sora and Riku live and were born on Destiny Islands. It makes better sense for them to lock it than Riku and the BHK :p

just a sign of the heartless that went around BHK

There's not x going through the Heart or anything so how is that a Heartless symbol? It looked like this: <3 and not <x3 which looks similar to a heartless symbol.

i thank you .:KL:. thank you for clearing this up for Mr. n00b there. That is exactly right. and next time u frikin n00b, try speaking english. moron. Im sorry to be so harsh but that is such a retarted theory...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back